Nobody wants a rematch of Edgar vs. Bendo yet

Especially not when Bendo clearly won. A few take Downs mean fuck all when absolutely nothing is being dine with them. Being put in tight subs and getting power shotted all night beaten to look like a bruised apple doesn't win fights. Phone Post

Frankies Takedowns = Frankie getting dropped from an upkick or almost getting submitted lol.

Edgar only had to rematch those two because he fought one to a draw and the first BJ fight was a robbery. Bendo beat him fair and square tonight.

MMApostle - Frankies Takedowns = Frankie getting dropped from an upkick or almost getting submitted lol.

Edgar only had to rematch those two because he fought one to a draw and the first BJ fight was a robbery. Bendo beat him fair and square tonight.

QFT Phone Post

I would like to know at what point did Frankie win the fight or even try to win the fight. It's only a controversial win because Dana White said it was. Phone Post

I don't think the UFC brass is going to put Frankie in yet another Title fight rematch even though the fight was very close. Phone Post

He deserves a rematch Phone Post

Lol @ rematch. Let's start doing rematches in every single close fight from now on.

155 seems to have some serious depth at the moment and I would rather not see an immediate rematch. If they both keep winning then I would like to see it, just not right away.

I thought bendo won, but I also think you're a fuckwit if you think someone needs to do something with a takedown for it to count Phone Post

Leck Brosnar - Lol @ rematch. Let's start doing rematches in every single close fight from now on.

Better yet, all title fights be best of 3 matches. Phone Post

I really like Frankie and rooted for him to come out with something till the final bell. But Frankie clearly lost and beaten badly while Bendo took no damage whatsoever. I don't see the point of a rematch. Frankie should test the 145 water and see how that goes for him.

Time to get the LW contenders moving and let others get a shot at the title for the time being. Many more interesting fights that need to happen that hasn't happen. Phone Post

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - He obviously clearly did not win when numerous media sites and fans had Edgar winning.

If you are going to make Edgar rematch BJ and Maynard then he should get the rematch when he "lost" in the eyes of the judges.

The rematch for BJ was because people didn't feel Edger won. The rematch for Maynerd was because the fight was a draw so they had to have a rematch. Phone Post

They should have a rematch to put this to rest but its not necessary like the BJ and May nerd fight. Phone Post