Nog vs Nelson?

Say Roy wins (He'll win via KO, HL Reel style) would this be the next logical fight for both men? I say so.

Who wins, though?

Can Roy KO Nog? Can Nog sub Roy?

Why would anyone want to see Nog put in with a 1-shot KO puncher at this point?

Why would Nelson 4 fight win streak fight nogs 2 losses by stoppages streak? Phone Post 3.0

Werdum's jab made Nog do a mini chicken dance, please don't :(

savage043 - Why would Nelson 4 fight win streak fight nogs 2 losses by stoppages streak? Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, this is the worst idea I've seen all morning. It makes absolutely no sense. OP, what the fuck are you thinking?, Really, please explain.

OMG Nog is signing with Bellator, too!? Phone Post

I don't think it's a bad idea, it is a fight between two name fighters that could fill out a card. Roy needs to fight someone with a name and Nog could turn around his losing streak. Timing wise it might not work with Nogs injury but it could happen down the line. Nog's UFC tenure could start to resemble Mirko's.

I do understand peoples fear of Nog getting knocked out but it is the easiest fight that could keep him relevant. If he shouldn't be fighting Roy (a smaller HW), should he still be fighting? Phone Post 3.0

It's a terrible idea. Nog gets dinged out again and Roy fights a lesser opponent than he should be fighting.

Nog should hang'em up.

He won't beat Miocic Phone Post

wtf? how about Nogueira get his surgery, heal up for the quarter of a year they say it will take and then let his body and brain rest in retirement? Love that guy. Enough is enough.

It's not a knock on Nog, just that Nog is a huge name @ HW, Is on a level above Roy, and Roy needs a win over someone like Nog to see him into that area of the HW Division.