Nog vs Randy (WEIGH-IN PICS)

Nog has been a little flat since joining the UFC, but I don't think the towel should be thrown in just yet. The guy is a machine and has only been KO'd 1 time.

Randy will institute the Florian gameplan in this fight and then go on to claim he feels he won all 3 rounds after the fight.

anyone else thinking that might be Rogerio in that pic? Logan is clearly noticing the lack of a back scar in that picture. Just saying is all...

xg47 - anyone else thinking that might be Rogerio in that pic? Logan is clearly noticing the lack of a back scar in that picture. Just saying is all...

During the weighins, you could see the scar when he turned around.

I always thought Nog looked very old for his age, but he looks like a young a man again.

I read an interesting factoid about this fight. Nog is younger now than Randy was when he had his first fight. I did a double-take when I read that, because Nog seems as worn as Randy.

Randy has not taken beatings from Crocop and Fedor. I think he's less worn

This is BY FAR! the best Nog has looked in a weigh-in since signing to the UFC

I usually don't think a weigh-in can tell you have a fighter will perform in the ring, but I am tempted to say that we might see a PRIDE version of Big Nog

Dana not looking at either fighter in that photo means the fight will be a draw!

Both of them look to be in fantastic shape. Nog, in particular, has not looked this lean and athletic since Pride in 2005 (maybe even 2004).

Logan looks disturbed that the new girl is actually excited and has charisma, rather than looking like a bored, stuck-up bitch whose only joy in life is having old millionaires pick-up on her and doing lines of blow.

Oh, and I think the new girl's personality makes her WAY hotter (in case you couldn't tell).

xg47 - anyone else thinking that might be Rogerio in that pic? Logan is clearly noticing the lack of a back scar in that picture. Just saying is all...

no they switched the first nog back in

they switched them out after fedor 1 because the first nog got his facial bones broken

theres actually 3 of them

I am happy that Nog is getting this chance. When he walked out against Mir, I told everyone around me that I thought he was either sick or injured during training because he looked horrible. Hopefully, he can put on a good performance against Randy and then get the chance to go against either Brock or Mir again. He looks in fantastic shape. Glad to see it.

This is going to be awesome.

Nog is going to sub him.........

Mino by sub

up for gameday

Danas obviously pulling for Nog, check his shirt.