Nog wants Brock for return fight in Rio

http://www.fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Antonio-Rodrigo-Nogueira-to-undergo-second-hip-surgery-wants-Lesnar-in-Rio.html

I'd love to see this fight. Now seems like a great time to set it up, too, since both are coming off devastating losses to the same guy.

^^^
Me either but I like him so much, I am just hoping to see one of his old performances again....

nog via any sub he likes war this matchup

Sagiv Lapkin -  I don't wanna see Nog get hurt anymore.....

Me too.

Even if he manages to pull off a submission in the end, I don't want to see him take another Bob Sapp beating before he gets it.

Guerrero - 
Sagiv Lapkin -  I don't wanna see Nog get hurt anymore.....

Me too.

Even if he manages to pull off a submission in the end, I don't want to see him take another Bob Sapp beating before he gets it.

Exactly! I truly believe if anyone can submit Brock, it's Nog, but only after having his "eggs scrambled" a bit by Brocks giant hands.

Nog please retire!

Absolutely no way UFC send Brock into the Lion's Den for his next fight, although I would love to see him fight Nog, no way they make Brock go to Rio for it.

I think Brock will end up on TUF against Mir or something ridiculous like that.

I would bet the farm on Brock

I get the feeling Brock wont want to fight in Rio(or anywhere else for that matter).

Nog is a warrior, but this would be a terrible fight for him. At this point, a 280lb man pounding on him is not what he needs.

For Brock fans who want him to come back and fight a relatively "safe" fight to get back in the Win column, this is the match-up. I can't imagine Nog being able to handle him at all at this point.

I always said Nog would be the one to beat brock...I know Cain did it first but please Zuffa let Nog choke this fool out in Rio

^^ Doubt Nog could fit his arms around the Vanilla Gorilla's neck. I like both but I would't drop $$$ on Nog for this one. Phone Post

I could see Nog winning this fight by Submission. It's obvious it will end up on the ground and Brock doesn't exactly have the best sub defense. Nog has submitted many giants in his day after taking a round or two of punishment. He can do it again. However, it's a tough fight to have coming back off 2 major surgeries.

I could see Nog winning this fight by Submission. It's obvious it will end up on the ground and Brock doesn't exactly have the best sub defense. Nog has submitted many giants in his day after taking a round or two of punishment. He can do it again. However, it's a tough fight to have coming back off 2 major surgeries.

^^^ Obvious? What are you basing your facts on? One sub loss to Mir in his debut? LMFAO! That statement would hold water if you said Chael... But your bucket has no bottom in this thread. Phone Post

No thanks.

NOOOOO!

Would love to see this fight happen in Rio I bet Brock won't accept a fight in Brazil doh he'll just wait to fight on a US card.

2cash2quit - Brock could easily win a UD. Doubt he will be able to stop nog but he can pound on him for 3 rounds easy. As far as submissions go I doubt nog can sub him, he's too strong.

did you learn about submissions from the UFC video game?