Nog wants Brock for return fight in Rio

If Nog wants this fight, I'd like to see it

Man I don't like the sound of this. Brock def grows a vagina when he gets hit but he's gotthe smother game down pretty well... and I don't think my poor little heart could take Nog losing to that shmuck. Phone Post

IMO, a lot of people have got this the wrong way round.

Lesnar trashes current Nog standing, unless his surgery has really made a difference. Nog is one of the slowest heavyweights in the game right now, can barely react to punches at all and eats flush shots against every opponent. Perfect technique or not, a 280lb man is putting him down when he connects.

Nog wins on the ground. Lesnar shut down Mir with tight cross face from half guard, I have a very hard time seeing him do that to Nog since half guard is his best position and Barnett and Werdum got swept from there(smaller, but way better grapplers than Lesnar). Lesnar surely doesn't have much off his back leading to Nog taking the back or getting a guillotine.

Unfortunately, Lesnar doesn't need to go anywhere near the ground and Nog couldn't handle the power and athleticism in the stand up.

2cash2quit - 
billy914 - 
2cash2quit - Brock could easily win a UD. Doubt he will be able to stop nog but he can pound on him for 3 rounds easy. As far as submissions go I doubt nog can sub him, he's too strong.

did you learn about submissions from the UFC video game?

How did mir;s submissions work the second time they fought?

Not as good as Nog or Werdum's would, because he isn't as good at BJJ- particularly form half guard. See above.

LOL @ people still buying the Brock hype. Nog is not the fighter he once was, but he still beats Brock "the Turtle" Lesnar.

nog boxes him the fuck up, (he might have slowed but the guy still is light years ahead of brock), brock shoots the double and pound on him, boring fight as not much damage is done in the first as nog uses extremely defensive nate diaz looking bjj but cant sub the monster.
2 nd round wash repeat brocks gnp is starting to swell up nogs face a bit
3rd round nog fights off first td attempt but is a bit worse for wear a bit of exchanging brock lands a bit nog lands something nice nog rushes ni but brock uses athleticism to reverse or td nog then continues slight gnp till round over.

Decision ... brock
no pay me the money I just saved you on this fight

Would look forward to this.

Big Nog would be Werdum again.

MPA - Hey big Nog. Time to hang them up. No way you can face Lesnar, when your last three fights have been less than impressive.
really dude?

He dominated Couture, dropping him multiple times on the feet and nearly had a sweet D'arce that many fighters probably would have tapped to.

I dunno how that fight wasn't impressive, Nogueira looked awesome there