Nogi whizzer judo style

https://youtu.be/4arrjxyr4i4

Some nice stuff from BJJ black belt and 5th Dan judo black belt Craig Ewers.

Beautiful technical stand up by mason Jones throughout :)

muds can post youtubes

How are people embedding these days? The youtube site changed a while back and I can't seem to find the old Embed/share link.

I still see a "share" button under the videos.  

good vid by the way... The wizzer vs underhook advantage battle is so interesting. 

Can you use the regular share link now? Or find the "Embed" one under that?

is mason jones (the guy who is gettin thrown) the same guy that was on the third degree with kyra gracie? I remember seeing someone who looks exactly like him on there.

Uchi Mata 4 life

Dcuriel66 -

is mason jones (the guy who is gettin thrown) the same guy that was on the third degree with kyra gracie? I remember seeing someone who looks exactly like him on there.

McCauley? Culken!! He fights on Cage warriors in 2 weeks also

Meatgrinder -

good vid by the way... The wizzer vs underhook advantage battle is so interesting. 

Don't you work in tech?

something else from the same spot

Sub

flemingo - 

Awesome that Bader's finally embracing that nickname.

Anyway I've always liked this back when I wrestled and it seems like a good honeyhole/411/whateveryouwant entry option for all those tourneys where kani basami is illegal. Think some refs might have a prob with it because it might remind them of leg scissor takedowns?

Chris Coogan - 
Meatgrinder -

Don't you work in tech?

Which means that I know that all questions have been answered...No sense solving what's been solved. It's just a matter of googling and asking the UG for answers. 

If you're using the mud embed button you just use the url in the search/navigation bar rather than the embed one. As a ug bb do you have the full array of blue posting options?