Nogi Worlds!!!!

We only had two guys compete, but they each won first place (Blue light & Purple Absolute)

The Blue Belt also won the gi Mundials at his weight this year. He's good.

shen - We only had two guys compete, but they each won first place (Blue light & Purple Absolute)

The Blue Belt also won the gi Mundials at his weight this year. He's a sandbagger..

fixed

Rolamos - 
shen - We only had two guys compete, but they each won first place (Blue light & Purple Absolute)

The Blue Belt also won the gi Mundials at his weight this year. He's a sandbagger..

fixed

Actually --and this is the God's honest truth- this guy, Francis, has been training BJJ for a year and a half total. He came in as a white belt with wrestling experience, and a year later won those two major tournaments and some others.

He would have gotten good at any school; He is a natural, who already had a base in a complementary art AND he has a great work ethic.

shen - 
Rolamos - 

fixed

Actually --and this is the God's honest truth- this guy, Francis, has been training BJJ for a year and a half total. He came in as a white belt with wrestling experience, and a year later won those two major tournaments and some others.

He would have gotten good at any school; He is a natural, who already had a base in a complementary art AND he has a great work ethic.

Yaaaay..I successfully trolled you..haha jk  GM Shen...you must know after the hospitality and generosity you showed me when I visited, I would never doubt you on anyone you said was talented.