teepsfordays -  99 problems... Phone Post

Winner!!!

And a big VU to you.

YES!!! Phone Post

This Phone Post

Creed - With Arms Wide Open Phone Post

Seriously though this......

teepsfordays - 99 problems... Phone Post

Funny. My sis fights or did rather, her first pro fight she let me pick the song- I picked 99 problems. The other girl was already in the ring, let me tell you fren when it came on and all you hear is jay z sayin 'if you havin girl problems I feel bad for you son I got 99 problems and a bitch ain't one' and then the music hit right when she came out... It was so fucking epic I can't even describe it properly, the place went nuts. Phone Post

+1 for Prodigy Smack My Bitch Up.

"Let's talk about sex baby" Phone Post

I think she has already chosen 'Bad Reputation'

Not clever or gender specific, but Barracuda would be badass Phone Post

Attention Whore - Deadmau5

Arecsa - I think she has already chosen 'Bad Reputation'

She did and it is definitely a fitting song for her.

Fracture:

radiobaby -
teepsfordays - 99 problems... Phone Post

Funny. My sis fights or did rather, her first pro fight she let me pick the song- I picked 99 problems. The other girl was already in the ring, let me tell you fren when it came on and all you hear is jay z sayin 'if you havin girl problems I feel bad for you son I got 99 problems and a bitch ain't one' and then the music hit right when she came out... It was so fucking epic I can't even describe it properly, the place went nuts. Phone Post

That's because it's pefect- I am not a fan of Jay-Z, but the song "99 Problems" is a perfect example of walkout music. Phone Post

Old school
Looks that Kill from Motley Crue. Phone Post

Lets get high - Dr. Dre. Since she's a Diaz and all. Seems appropriate Phone Post

ttt

I concur.

The nu-metal UFC theme song version of Ronda Rousey's walk-out music:

Kittie - Brackish Phone Post