Somebody hanging up phone on you Phone Post 3.0

not giving the wave in traffic when I let someone in

especially if I see that bitch is looking down at a phone

john76 - not giving the wave in traffic when I let someone in

especially if I see that bitch is looking down at a phone
Bro that's reason to murder someone. Assholes Phone Post 3.0

Making people unnecessarily wait.

Not getting a wave after letting someone in on the highway. Phone Post 3.0

People who walk threw an entrance then stop, blocking people behind them. Phone Post 3.0

people walking in groups that turn a walk down the side walk into a game of red-rover

When a public server in a drive thru doesn't even look at you...just hands you your item without a fucking thank you or have a nice day! FUCK YOU, YOU SACK OF SHIT! I FUCKING SAY THANK YOU FOR SERVING ME...AT LEAST FUCKING LOOK AT ME U COCK EATING FUCKING WHORE!

Leaving 1 second on the microwave.

Using up all the toilet paper and not replacing it.

Leaving food grease on a remote control or door knob. Phone Post 3.0

When my wife watches standard def TV even though we have that same channel in HD

that shit makes me angry... I know it's my issue... but I don't care

BendosSMOOTHshaft - When you hold a door for somebody and they don't even acknowledge you.
When you hold the door for somebody and they don't fucking take over, but walk through without touching the door. Fuck those people Phone Post 3.0

It's interesting that not being acknowledged for our perceived "good deeds" are a source of such anguish Phone Post 3.0

Mayfield - People who walk threw an entrance then stop, blocking people behind them. Phone Post 3.0
Fucking this.

Peeps hanging out in any walk way/door way Phone Post 3.0

BendosSMOOTHshaft - When you hold a door for somebody and they don't even acknowledge you.

When I'm 30 feet away and people hold the door open for me.

When people ask you to help them out with something or do a favor for them and they criticize what you do for them.

Women are the masters of this

Akston - It's interesting that not being acknowledged for our perceived "good deeds" are a source of such anguish Phone Post 3.0

I think it's the animal instinct in us, to get aggressive as soon as someone does something that isn't in order.

john76 - When my wife watches standard def TV even though we have that same channel in HD

that shit makes me angry... I know it's my issue... but I don't care
Holy shit I used to do same thing! Then she'd say she couldn't tell difference Phone Post 3.0

People bringing 30+ items into the 10 items or less line.

Ham and Egger - People bringing 30+ items into the 10 items or less line.

That happened to me yesterday...I had 2 fucking items and  the woman ahead of me had a small cart full... I bit my tongue only because she was an old lady...

When people buy a scratch off lottery ticket and start scratching it right at the counter, holding the line up.