Noons: I want Mayweather next

Noons is a total unknown outside places like Sherdog and this website. Seriously, who is Noons to a guy like Mayweather?

bisping vs klitschko?

fuck yea

Noons looking for dat cheese Phone Post

Noons looking for dat cheese Phone Post

Bisping vs klitchko is some funny ass shit... Noons would get picked apart by PBF. Phone Post

Noons needs to fight in MMA only and at 155.

crazydave - 
aKaBeasTTT - After the fucking humiliation that Diaz put this kid through he wants to fight arguably one of the best p4p fighters in the world? YEAH OK!

This is like Bisping asking for a shot at Anderson.

Its actually like Bisping asking for a shot at David Haye
Even that is being lenient.

Noons and Mayweather .. who the hell are these guy's, ? Football players or something?

Mayweather is ducking KJ!!

LOL

KJ,
If you want to fight the best you should be challenging Manny not Pussy Boy Floyd!

And you wouldn't make it out of the first round!

Please, please don't feature steverattlesnake links on this website. PLEASE!

MMAxNate - Mayweather is ducking KJ!!

LOL

Noons couldn't even finish Diaz with his boxing. There wouldn't be anything he could do to Mayweather. Mayweather's training partners could probably destroy Noons. Phone Post

He just got completely outboxed for 5 rounds against Nick Diaz and he wants to fight Floyd? LOL!

I guess this is the equivalent of what people used to say about Tyson:

dumb teenager (to his friend): "Would u fight tyson for $1mm?"

dumb teenager friend: "Yep! I'd let him hit me once and then just fall down and stay down!"

Good luck with that KJ............

stylistically, nobody matches up well against mayweather. lol

fuck it.
i want mayweather too.

boxing: i'll take 100 grand for my 3-6 minutes in there

mma: i'll do it for 10 grand

Easy to call someone out that you have "ZERO" percent chance of fighting

@ KC007 there is no probably about Mayweathers sparing partners being able to fuck Noons up... Mayweathers sparing partners would obliterate Noons. Ishe Smith and others get phased out after 3 rounds when Mayweather is fight ready. Those same guys would hurt... Not just beat but hurt Noons. Phone Post

If Noons wants to sincerely "keeps it real" with MMA vs Boxing, then he should accept a real MMA purse....$3000.00 to show, plus $3000.00 for the win.