"Nooo leave me alone!"--From CA cop

Is it a general rule that in order to appear in these videos, in any capacity, that you must be some kind of a bitch?

ban cell phones.... its turned everyone into a little bitch.

it is like these cops don't even care about winning the PR battle, they just say fuck it, us vs them

Yes the guy with the camera is a fucking tool but we are supposed to expect more for the cops and they failed completely in the video

Let's see, one guy pushed a camera out of his face that someone else was shoving in.

Another guy cried about getting his arm brushed.

I know who I side with.

wtf am I watching...

That black dude is a racist pile o shit. 

Camera man was a big gaping sandy vagina. 

When idiots collide.

Im so tired of videos where both sides act horribly and the thread grows to 300 replies of argument on who was a bigger tool.

joesonshuevos - 

Im so tired of videos where both sides act horribly and the thread grows to 300 replies of argument on who was a bigger tool.

You are so tired so you made sure to post in the thread?

joesonshuevos -

Agreed.

That cop is a fucking disgrace. Not just to cops, but to the human race in general. 

this is a perfect example of the anarcho-tyranny concept you will see more and more stuff like this as america becomes less white, and it wont just be racists that it happens to.

joesonshuevos - 

One person broke the law. One person didnt break the law. Justice should be blind to who is being the "bigger tool" as you put it. That's basically how the concept of procedural justice works.