Nope!

Fuck that!

1 Like

Ya that' doesn't fuckin look fun at all

Absolutely not...nope. never gonna happen 

Nope

Nothing is showing up for me.

I read an article about another method that's been developed where it's a finger prick blood test. I assume anyone doing it would rather have that.

Wife had if done yesterday at work. It left her all pissed off the rest of the day. 

Ghost Of Don Logan - 

I read an article about another method that's been developed where it's a finger prick blood test. I assume anyone doing it would rather have that.

I believe the finger prick is the antibody test.  But the live virus test is soon to have a simple saliva swab from what I understand.

Yeah I'm just going to have corona. No one is shoving anything that far back into my nose. Im good on that. 

Had to have a nasal exam once and it’s fucking weird feeling something go real deep into your nose. Dunno if it’s just me or the way our minds work, but I found it very difficult to rationally accept it would just go through to my throat and not straight up into my brain lol  

Fuck that made me squirm

I'm going in dry! TAKE IT ALL BITCH!!!!

Nitecrawler -

who's the chick??

Kona Silat -
Nitecrawler -

who's the chick??

I'm guessing random sword swallower found on Google?

Is this different than the regular flu one? I remember getting that test once and while it was uncomfortable like 2 seconds after I was fine 

My sinuses would not allow that.  You're going to have to stick that swab up my bum.

1 Like

why is that other guy smelling his fingers?

They dont have to stick the thing that far into someones fucking skull.  That tester is a jackass. 

i had it done. it was insane.