Nori "Kid" Yamamoto Punches Doctor

His father who wanted him out of fighting sure started supporting Kid when he went over to K-1. I'm sure the money Kid would be making had NOTHING to do with Kid's dad having a "change of heart" and deciding to support Kid's MMA career.

Roid Rage !

yakuza story true.

yves=correct

How did Kid get in trouble with the yakuza? Who's got that story?

-jk

yakuza story true.

yves=correct

Im surprised this thread doesnt havent any of his supporters making up excuses for him again..

Bummer 4 Kid.

"Kid shot a Yakuza in the eye with a BB gun."

Any more on this story?

-jk

locust has the truth.

ttt for enson's story.

This once again proves that Kid = Punk/Thug/Scumbag

Kid and his idiot buddies were fucking around with a BB gun, Kid accidentally shot a guy in the eye who turned out to be a Yakuza. Yakuza go after Kid, who is running away. Kid calles Enson from a phone booth and Enson makes some calls to stop everything. Kid's wrestling career is over thanks to this trouble... Enson asks him to try out MMA. Says it is like wrestling but you can do more stuff. Kid likes it and wants to be a fighter. Kid's dad says that if you want to do MMA I will not support you/you are out of the house. Enson says its ok and that he will take care of Kid. Enson gets Kid an apartment, trains Kid, Kid becomes a great fighter in Shooto... Enson hooks up Kid with a K-1 contract aaaaand

Kid's father has a magic change of heart... he now wants to support Kid in his fighting career. Kid leaves Enson.

I think that is the basic idea of the story.

Also, when Kid punched the hell out of Katsuta (the famous clip where Kid keeps punching his opponent in shooto after the ref stops it, opponent suffers broken orbital bone) Enson made him go to K'z factory (gym Katsuta was out of) and make a public apology to the gym and to Katsuta.

A lot of Kid's supporters here tried to justify Kid's actions by saying that Katsuta was talking a lot of shit before the match. Wanna know what that "shit talking was?" Katsuta said something to the effect of "I am going to teach him a lesson in MMA wrestling." Definitely deserved a broken orbital bone for that!

Kid does not represent himself well in MMA. The guy has a lot of money, a beautiful wife, CHILDREN even... but he considers himself a tough street thug (who ran away from Yakuza by jumping off a balcony and then called Enson begging him for his help) and tries his best to act like one.

I love upper middle class thug wannabees. Go Kid!

And, yes, by most accounts, it seems like he did screw over Enson.

Dont forget, Enson was instrumental in choosing Kid's opponents in K1- making him the star he is today.

Not only upper middle class, but literally upper class now. Kid is pretty wealthy and has a lot of endorsement deals and excellent sponsorships.

Why a man making it big in the sport he loves still chooses to act like a 14 year old street punk baffles me.

excellent heads up Ramy

Well, he needs to add "Spoiled" to his nickname.

Thanks Elias, see what I can do with my time when I ditch school for a day?

Not Monty is correct.

Wanna be Japanese Gangsta

Good post Diego, I don't mean to sound like a Kid hater but I can't help but think of him as someone who carries himself the wrong way and has made some bad decisions which will definitely cause him to be looked at like a low life.

Thanks for the details...

"Kid calles Enson from a phone booth and Enson makes some calls to stop everything. Kid's wrestling career is over thanks to this trouble..."

Why did this end his wrestling career, was that what the Yakuza demanded to make the problem go away? Why?

-jk

TTT