Norm Macdonald

I saw Norm perform stand up last week in Niagara Falls and it was great. I saw a thread not too long ago asking where the hell he is. His stand up is great and I recommend checking him out if he comes to your area! http://www.normmacdonald.tv/

I stayed in the same hotel as him and chatted about golf with him for 5 minutes in the lobby, definitely the most down to earth coolest 'famous' person I have ever met.

No I am not on his payroll

He's awesome and deserves his own talk show. Even his nonsensical rambling is funny.

My favorite comedian ever.

That's pretty cool; I always figured he would be the last person that would want to have a "stop and chat" with a stranger. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah me too, I really didn't want to approach but my friend did it and asked for his autograph.. lol lame I know... after we walked away she looked down at the paper and it said "Dont do crack - Norm" hahaha

Great sense of humor, always funny.

Smoked a joint with him at the Horseshoe Tavern while my buddies band was playing. Awesome dude. Phone Post 3.0

Lun8 - Yeah me too, I really didn't want to approach but my friend did it and asked for his autograph.. lol lame I know... after we walked away she looked down at the paper and it said "Dont do crack - Norm" hahaha
That's awesome.

Did he call her Mildred? Phone Post 3.0

Hocky Balboa - My favorite comedian ever.

That's pretty cool; I always figured he would be the last person that would want to have a "stop and chat" with a stranger. Phone Post 3.0
When I saw him a few years ago he mentioned if anyone ever saw him out to make sure to say hi. Phone Post 3.0