Norm's MacDonald's take on Trump

Just thought it was interesting because it sticks to what Norm knows about, comedy.

Few notes for those that don't want to watch.

Justin Turdeau didn't inherit his fathers wit. 

Alec Baldwin's take on Trump is inferior to Daryl Hammond's because Alec has contempt for Trump and it comes off in his performance.

Obama wasn't as funny as people made him out to be, as he was too self aware.

Hilary wasn't funny at all, and isn't the type of person you'd like to have a beer with which factored into her losing.

Trump is funny in the same way a WWE wrestler is, and a lot of it is an act.

It's easier in comedy now for bad comics to succeed, but more difficult for good ones.

He's only told one Trump joke which I thought was pretty funny, you'll have to watch to hear it.

Can't say I disagree with anything he said. Although I will say I share the same position on Baldwin's performance to a degree, there has definitely been some very funny moments. Also, Trump is a different type of politician. While many may have disliked Obama, and were retards who bought into the whole worst President ever nonsense etc. I don't think many truly hated him, the guy was just too likeable. People truly hate Trump, and Baldwin's performance ties into that anger which makes it successful. If you hate Trump, which a lot of SNL viewers do Hammond's Trump would just be too soft and makes Trump too human.

Norm is right yet again

Great bit there with Norm and Martin Short in drag.

In

Ttt

Whambo -

Just thought it was interesting because it sticks to what Norm knows about, comedy.

Few notes for those that don't want to watch.

Justin Turdeau didn't inherit his fathers wit. 

Alec Baldwin's take on Trump is inferior to Daryl Hammond's because Alec has contempt for Trump and it comes off in his performance.

Obama wasn't as funny as people made him out to be, as he was too self aware.

Hilary wasn't funny at all, and isn't the type of person you'd like to have a beer with which factored into her losing.

Trump is funny in the same way a WWE wrestler is, and a lot of it is an act.

It's easier in comedy now for bad comics to succeed, but more difficult for good ones.

He's only told one Trump joke which I thought was pretty funny, you'll have to watch to hear it.

Can't say I disagree with anything he said. Although I will say I share the same position on Baldwin's performance to a degree, there has definitely been some very funny moments. Also, Trump is a different type of politician. While many may have disliked Obama, and were retards who bought into the whole worst President ever nonsense etc. I don't think many truly hated him, the guy was just too likeable. People truly hate Trump, and Baldwin's performance ties into that anger which makes it successful. If you hate Trump, which a lot of SNL viewers do Hammond's Trump would just be too soft and makes Trump too human.

Is norm on coke here?

sniffing and looks like he’s got a bad case of the drip(or a good case depends how you look at it)

"the American's hated Hillary so much that they voted for someone they hate more."

that was good and probably true.

"I asked Trump if I could get a picture. He said sure, Norm. And then he got in an elevator with a secret service agent and left."

lol

"Is norm on coke here? sniffing and looks like he’s got a bad case of the drip(or a good case depends how you look at it)"

Way to miss the point and focus on something that doesn't exist, and probably something you shouldn't even be talking about since you have no clue on the signs. No person with any level of experience on drug use and addiction would think Norm is on drugs here.

Norm was very reasonable and unbiased and should be crucified and blackballed for it! 

I just saw this yesterday. He is my favorite comedian, such a unique sense of humor.

Funny that he us being interviewed by his sis in law too.

Whambo - "Is norm on coke here? sniffing and looks like he’s got a bad case of the drip(or a good case depends how you look at it)"

Way to miss the point and focus on something that doesn't exist, and probably something you shouldn't even be talking about since you have no clue on the signs. No person with any level of experience on drug use and addiction would think Norm is on drugs here.

You’re right. Because people who don’t do coke know what the drip is.... bro... I asked a q. It looks to me like he’s sniffing and his eyes are shifty at the beginning of the interview... and sometimes he’s all over the place speaking 

is he your buddy or something? I’m sure norm doesn’t need you White knighting for him 

“I don't think many truly hated him (Obama), the guy was just too likeable.”

While a lot of your post is reasonable, this is so far off the mark that it’s kind of amazing. I know quite a few people that had (and still have) a visceral hatred for Obama. 

Norm looks hungover.

He also demonstrates he's the zen master of comedy right now (aside from Chapelle).

Norm is awesome

pfsjkd - 

While a lot of your post is reasonable, this is so far off the mark that it’s kind of amazing. I know quite a few people that had (and still have) a visceral hatred for Obama. 

I said not many, which means some do, so you say I'm way off the mark because you know a few that do... ok.

The existence of Obamacare is enough to hate Obama

Whambo -
pfsjkd - 

I said not many, which means some do, so you say I'm way off the mark because you know a few that do... ok.

Have you read this forum?? You’ve been here as long as I have. There have been MANY hateful posts directed at Obama and his wife. Sorry. You’re just way wrong on this. Many people hate him. 

Whambo -
pfsjkd - 

obama is really hated in north dakota

he is really hated in wyoming

Norm is the fucking man. Funniest man alive.