Norris vs Lee

I hate these questions as much as the next guy.

But my uncle brought it up, he doesn't know MMA exists btw, but brought the question up.

But he asked, my view was Lee would be too fast and pick him apart with his speed.

Any other views on the "match up"? Phone Post 3.0

Think lee would take it due to speed.

I always loved the idea of Helio vs Stu Hart vale todo rules. Phone Post 3.0

How can someone not know mma exists? It's freaking everywhere. He may not watch it but had to know it exists right? Phone Post 3.0

Festus - How can someone not know mma exists? It's freaking everywhere. He may not watch it but had to know it exists right? Phone Post 3.0
He's behind the times, let's leave it at that lol. Phone Post 3.0

Would Bruce Lee pull his chest hair in real life?? That's what I want to know. Phone Post 3.0

hobo harris -
Festus - How can someone not know mma exists? It's freaking everywhere. He may not watch it but had to know it exists right? Phone Post 3.0
He's behind the times, let's leave it at that lol. Phone Post 3.0
Lmao. We will leave it at that. And completely understand Phone Post 3.0

Actor vs world champ....pointfighter or not, Chuck easily. Lee was super athletic but come on.

Google Chuck Norris elevator sparring Phone Post 3.0

Norris by size and actual experience in combat sports. Phone Post 3.0

dhughes - There are a lot of people that don't know mma exists. It's not that strange, especially outside of the male 18-35 demographic. Phone Post 3.0
Exactly, he's in his late 40's. Gone through a divorce with kids ect, not got time to find the latest hype haha. Phone Post 3.0

I could have sworn I read somewhere that they were buddies and used to spar together here and there... Phone Post 3.0

JROTT - I could have sworn I read somewhere that they were buddies and used to spar together here and there... Phone Post 3.0
Interesting, will look in to that! Phone Post 3.0

ShanTheMan - Actor vs world champ....pointfighter or not, Chuck easily. Lee was super athletic but come on.

This.

Chuck Norris was a legit, proven badass.

Both are well rounded. Norris is considerably bigger and much stronger. My money is on Norris.

JROTT - I could have sworn I read somewhere that they were buddies and used to spar together here and there... Phone Post 3.0

Well chuck was one of his pallbearers, so I'd assume they were at least "buddies", no?

Qannebiss - Norris by size and actual experience in combat sports. Phone Post 3.0
This, plus he's Walker Texas ranger. Phone Post 3.0

Howard Stern asked Chuck Norris this very question back in the 90s. Norris said that Lee wasn't a fighter and never tested himself in competition so it wasn't really a good question. He said it in a totally nice and respectful way, but that's what he said.

ShanTheMan - Actor vs world champ....pointfighter or not, Chuck easily. Lee was super athletic but come on.

Boom Phone Post 3.0

Naderhood - 
ShanTheMan - Actor vs world champ....pointfighter or not, Chuck easily. Lee was super athletic but come on.

Boom Phone Post 3.0

Listen to the two times Chuck addresses it. Chuck trained with Bruce on the regular for years BTW.

Boom

chuck by grappling

Lazer MMA -
Naderhood - 

Boom Phone Post 3.0

Listen to the two times Chuck addresses it. Chuck trained with Bruce on the regular for years BTW.

Boom
Thats why I said to google it. Chuck has stated they sparred but made it clear he was better.
Boom Phone Post 3.0