North American MMA should blackball Jon Jones...

Overseas doesn't matter. Everyone is cranked out. 

The Orgs that current fighters fight in on North American soil should blackball this guy. He has no regard or care for other fighters or the code that comes with having THE PRIVELIDGE, not the right to compete at such a level. 

Listen I train heavy, I have for years. I'm still terrible, probably always will be, Compared to these animals. Lol. I couldn't imagine working so hard like Danny Cormier did to win the title out right only to be humiliated by a man that thinks it's right to take a substance that could very well end Cormiers life or seriously harm him. 

WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with Jon Jo es head. Honestly. Go away. I hope they do this and call it the Jon Jones rule. He's pathetic and really really a fucked up individual. 

By Jon. It's over and it looks good on you. You have disgraced yourself and your family. 

oh so the market Jones cleaned out should blackball him? that is fine he never lost anyway. Imagine if a 185 lbs. contender shut Jon off in his first title defense at 205 lbs. lol GSP

CRE - oh so the market Jones cleaned out should blackball him? that is fine he never lost anyway. Imagine if a 185 lbs. contender shut Jon off in his first title defense at 205 lbs. lol GSP

I like you CRE but your opinions are idiotic. 

OP is racist. 

Letsputasmileonthatface -
CRE - oh so the market Jones cleaned out should blackball him? that is fine he never lost anyway. Imagine if a 185 lbs. contender shut Jon off in his first title defense at 205 lbs. lol GSP

This. Dude must be on some kind of bender or forgot some meds. I think he has an infatuation with certain fighters that allow him to throw all common sense and reasoning aside. I'm on record here a couple times dating he has one of the greatest minds for the sport but I'm feeling less like that the more he post recently. He went from goat poster to "is this cat a troll" in my mind. Hopefully, he can get past this Jones thing and come back to his senses. Lol
TeamPrimal -
Letsputasmileonthatface -

This. Dude must be on some kind of bender or forgot some meds. I think he has an infatuation with certain fighters that allow him to throw all common sense and reasoning aside. I'm on record here a couple times dating he has one of the greatest minds for the sport but I'm feeling less like that the more he post recently. He went from goat poster to "is this cat a troll" in my mind. Hopefully, he can get past this Jones thing and come back to his senses. Lol
Saying*
TeamPrimal - 

<blockquote>

<span class="User-291814" id="userPost60848723">Letsputasmileonthatface - </span>

<blockquote>

<span class="User-291814" id="userPost60848723">CRE - oh so the market Jones cleaned out should blackball him? that is fine he never lost anyway. Imagine if a 185 lbs. contender shut Jon off in his first title defense at 205 lbs. lol GSP</span></blockquote>

<p>

<span class="User-291814" id="userPost60848723">I like you CRE but your opinions are idiotic.&nbsp;</span></p>
</blockquote>

<span class="User-291814" id="userPost60848723">This. Dude must be on some kind of bender or forgot some meds. I think he has an infatuation with certain fighters that allow him to throw all common sense and reasoning aside. I'm on record here a couple times dating he has one of the greatest minds for the sport but I'm feeling less like that the more he post recently. He went from goat poster to &quot;is this cat a troll&quot; in my mind. Hopefully, he can get past this Jones thing and come back to his senses. Lol</span></blockquote>

<iframe allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_1WH2nHW4Y8" width="640"></iframe></p>

It doesn’t matter. He’s probably going to be suspended throughout his prime. If one of the best MMA fighters ever is on the sauce then you can suspect there are more. Getting all passionate about the subject is pointless when it’s just a matter of your favorite fighter not getting caught yet.

the question is…

how good is he without the roids,

was he always on them in every fight???

and how much of this streak is due to cheating?

like i always say roll with the same guy when he is off the juice and when on it

u will understand right away

CRE -
TeamPrimal&nbsp;-&nbsp;

<blockquote>

<span class="User-291814" id="userPost60848723">Letsputasmileonthatface - </span>

<blockquote>

<span class="User-291814" id="userPost60848723">CRE - oh so the market Jones cleaned out should blackball him? that is fine he never lost anyway. Imagine if a 185 lbs. contender shut Jon off in his first title defense at 205 lbs. lol GSP</span></blockquote>

<p>

<span class="User-291814" id="userPost60848723">I like you CRE but your opinions are idiotic.&nbsp;</span></p>
</blockquote>

<span class="User-291814" id="userPost60848723">This. Dude must be on some kind of bender or forgot some meds. I think he has an infatuation with certain fighters that allow him to throw all common sense and reasoning aside. I'm on record here a couple times dating he has one of the greatest minds for the sport but I'm feeling less like that the more he post recently. He went from goat poster to &quot;is this cat a troll&quot; in my mind. Hopefully, he can get past this Jones thing and come back to his senses. Lol</span></blockquote>

<iframe allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_1WH2nHW4Y8" width="640"></iframe></p>

Haha no don't do that bud!!! I'm just giving you a hard time!! This place would suck if you didn't contribute!!