North Carolina Vote Approves Reparations

Thebonfirexm -
LoveSomeOreos -

Just a quick thought here, why aren't we paying reparations to Native Americans first?  We fucked them over long before a slave showed up on this contenient from Africa.  I've worked on reservations, they are full of alcoholism and sadness.

Where does this stop?  Human greed is the root cause, and everyone is guilty.  

They have gotten paid for what we did 100000000 billions times over. 

I know first hand haha

What "we" did? We didn't do shit. Fuck that.

MojoSoDope -

Asheville is a bunch of rich white liberal kids. I'm not surprised. None of them know anything about the black community or what it's like to grow up in one.

Yup that’s exactly what it is. What’s funny is most of them literally don’t interact with any black people, at all. They’re pushing for all of this equity but don’t have any black friends or speak to any of them on even a semi regular basis. It’s so fucking weird. Like, they want to do everything instead of treating them like normal fucking human beings. 

MojoSoDope -

Asheville is a bunch of rich white liberal kids. I'm not surprised. None of them know anything about the black community or what it's like to grow up in one.

My niece goes to college there. Totally brainwashed since she went.

Lol at Asheville the city is littered with homeless along the streets and it’s full of just white liberals. Everyone surrounding the city for miles and miles around are all as conservative as conservative gets

The way things are going this will eventually turn into direct cash payments. 

![](upload://7RsvnJCImBDkty3Qa8CBvwGMbEp.jpeg)

Give them just enough to survive and they will not try to thrive- The Democratic Welfare State sytem. 

1 Like

I say, in the spirit of the punishment fitting the crime, that descendents of slaves should be exempt from taxes for a period of 50 years. This would allow generational wealth to catch up...and would also weaken tax-intoxicated Democrat spending and force a massively reduced budget. 

LoveSomeOreos -

Just a quick thought here, why aren't we paying reparations to Native Americans first?  We fucked them over long before a slave showed up on this contenient from Africa.  I've worked on reservations, they are full of alcoholism and sadness.

Where does this stop?  Human greed is the root cause, and everyone is guilty.  

Indians are too small of a voting demographic.  

1 Like
sadic1 - Even though NC is getting more liberal over time, Asheville is where we keep our most retarded, whitest liberals.

You left out Gay, Trans and non-binary.

"The resulting budgetary and programmatic priorities may include but not be limited to increasing minority home ownership and access to other affordable housing, increasing minority business ownership and career opportunities, strategies to grow equity and generational wealth, closing the gaps in health care, education, employment and pay, neighborhood safety and fairness within criminal justice," the resolution reads."

If you read between the lines, this resolution isn't really about giving black people more, but white people less.

1 Like

Any nice safe conservative areas left in North Carolina?

Fuck them,let the gators eat them.

DCyrus -

"The resulting budgetary and programmatic priorities may include but not be limited to increasing minority home ownership and access to other affordable housing, increasing minority business ownership and career opportunities, strategies to grow equity and generational wealth, closing the gaps in health care, education, employment and pay, neighborhood safety and fairness within criminal justice," the resolution reads."

If you read between the lines, this resolution isn't really about giving black people more, but white people less.

Well, assuming that the resources are finite, I think that goes without saying. 

Basz - 

Actually EVERYWHERE but, Charlotte, Raleigh/Chapel Hill/Durham and Asheville.

Almost everywhere else in smaller cities and towns and rural areas are straight up Conservatives.

It’s an awesome state to live in, just not these fucked up cities. Full disclosure I’m in Wake County (Raleigh). But not for too much longer. Moving to Wilmington, NC (the beach).

1 Like
Hi Monkey -

Jeez.  Now I have to figure out which products are produced in Asheville.  Sierra Nevada brewing comes to mind.  I'll never buy their beer again.

That'll show em 

goldenboyart -
Basz - 

Almost everywhere else in smaller cities and towns and rural areas are straight up Conservatives.

It’s an awesome state to live in, just not these fucked up cities. Full disclosure I’m in Wake County (Raleigh). But not for too much longer. Moving to Wilmington, NC (the beach).

I live 10 minutes outside of Asheville and it is conservative as fuck. 

1 Like
goldenboyart -
Basz - 

I live near Raleigh and when my lease is up im looking to go to the coast as well. 

I'll never listen to Matchbox 20 again!

MojoSoDope -
goldenboyart -
Basz - 

I live near Raleigh and when my lease is up im looking to go to the coast as well. 

Mojo you live close to those white underbelly people?