North Corea vows ‘most ruthless blow’ on USA

North Corea vows ‘most ruthless blow’ on United States after Donald Trump pledges to build up defences against Pyongyang

“Our army has already said that if there will be even the smallest provocation from the United States during exercises, we are ready to deliver the most ruthless blow,” Interfax news agency quoted ambassador Kim Hyong-Jun as saying.

“We have the readiness and ability to counter any challenge from the US,” he was quoted as saying.

http://www.news.com.au/world/asia/north-korea-vows-most-ruthless-blow-on-united-states-after-donald-trump-pledges-to-build-up-defences-against-pyongyang/news-story/26da808f8df88eed8c617bdd347d886b

Corea huh?

Ruthless you say?

Ruthless Corea?

Mine cod this Corea!

I'll continue stroking my dick and not worry about these asshats

Blow us you say?

RIP Murica

Is North related to Chic?

Hopefully not Carlos Corea

Cecil Peoples scores this round 10-9 for Corea. 

Corea, I hardly knew her. 

Damien8003 -

Cecil Peoples scores this round 10-9 for Corea. 

Cecil Peoples jokes just don't get old...lol!

they are not going to do shit to North Korea.

North Korea is a shadow ally of the US. that's why they can get away with lobbing missles over Japan and making extinction level threats against the US with no repercussion.

NK is USA's trump card in NOrth east asia. they act as a divisive tool to because NK justifies the highly unpopular US bases in Japan and Korea. It also gives an excuse to install highly sophisticated weapons system like THAAD that will ultimately be used against China.

NK is too useful to destroy. the US will do nothing against them. The only time they will do something is if they truly go rogue and stop listening to US orders.

EVILYOSHIDA - they are not going to do shit to North Korea.

North Korea is a shadow ally of the US. that's why they can get away with lobbing missles over Japan and making extinction level threats against the US with no repercussion.

NK is USA's trump card in NOrth east asia. they act as a divisive tool to because NK justifies the highly unpopular US bases in Japan and Korea. It also gives an excuse to install highly sophisticated weapons system like THAAD that will ultimately be used against China.

NK is too useful to destroy. the US will do nothing against them. The only time they will do something is if they truly go rogue and stop listening to US orders.

Jesus H Christ

Tired of those glorified cavemen threatening us. Just do it already pussies. Let's rock n roll 

if you do your research and check out how North Korea is funded it is very obvious US and Japan and to some extent South Korea are propping up this puppet villain regime.

Japan has 200 North Korean schools that double up as intel agencies AND money laundering centers.

Pachinko is a multibillion dollar industry in Japan and A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF THE PROFITS GO TO PROPPING UP THE NORTH KOREAN REGIME. this was admitted by Japan's Pachinko King, the CEO of Maruhan.

The USSA owns Japan, you think they would let that fly if North Korea was TRULY AN ENEMY OF THE US?

No wei.

EY go away

In

Lol EY going all in and taking no prisoners !