North Korea will get attacked in next 48 hours

By US warships. I'm predicting 

what are your guys guesstimating?

No way Jose.

Wo jay nose.

I doubt it.

The US military routinely does military exercises in that area.

That makes no sense yet. Why would they be attacked in 48 hours?

The USA will never attack North Korea.

seoul is within artillery distance from NK.

If NK is invaded they would launch a massive artillery barrage on Seoul. There may be over a million casualties and trillion dollars of damage.

We would bomb NK back into the stone age before their troops had even made it out of bed. This is a war we have been planning, training, and prepping for for decades. If there is a justifiable war then this would be pretty high on the list, but it won't happen because neither SK or China wants it to happen.

China: "Fuck em"

Zekolas - The USA will never attack North Korea.

seoul is within artillery distance from NK.

If NK is invaded they would launch a massive artillery barrage on Seoul. There may be over a million casualties and trillion dollars of damage.
The initial attack would take out any and all retaliation abilities. They'd be sitting in the dark eating bugs.

Jack Carter -

After Trumps meeting with China an attack group began heading over. I'm not saying that I am sure it will happen but that's why people are speculating.

Les Deplorables - 
Jack Carter -

After Trumps meeting with China an attack group began heading over. I'm not saying that I am sure it will happen but that's why people are speculating.

It is nothing more than a show of force. No doubt for China just as much as for NK.

Probably not

No oil.

So no.

Fake news

Does NK have oil, heroin, and/or lithium?

this is either about pressuring China (obviously Trump and Xi discussed this issue) or at the very outside,  I could see a decapitation effort.  Fuck there has to be a ton of anti Fat Boy sentiment in that country.  I dont get why they cant just get to him 

North Korea Global Happiness Index: China Is The World’s ‘Happiest’ Place

Wally Saves - North Korea Global Happiness Index: China Is The World’s ‘Happiest’ Place
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/871784