NORTH vs SOUTH REMATCH!?!

if the South tried to avenge its loss against the North which would win this time?  

The fans

I hope the south and I hope they steal your land and send you back to your country

Tim Duncan - I hope the south and I hope they steal your land and send you back to your country

LOL I am a smart survivor type and I will somehow manage a BIG WIN!

ABCTT_SENNIN - The fans
Lol

North has the numbers, South has the motivation

As long as you're killed in the fighting, everyone wins.

What are thebsides fighting for? I mean I get the old south fighting to maintain its Proto Dorian Convention and white supremacy but nobody cares about that now. ----cranks up Night they drove ole Dixie down, raises Natural light, sways to music----

Aren't southenors over represented in the military? Wonder what the ratio of North to South make up special forces (especially the army)? I assume the south has a more martial culture with all its hunting, gun loving, "honor" and alcohol abuse 

And don't forget a religious interpretation of history...patriotism as informed by gods chosen country, gods hand in events, righteous justice type shit 

Who gets California?

The answer to that question probably determines the result. Whoever gets the most populous and most economically lucrative state would probably win the war.

On the one hand, most of California is geographically southern. On the other hand, abolitionists were the original SJWs, and California is chock full of progressive SJWs. I'd say California would probably side with the North.

FedorFan5000 -

Aren't southenors over represented in the military? Wonder what the ratio of North to South make up special forces (especially the army)? I assume the south has a more martial culture with all its hunting, gun loving, "honor" and alcohol abuse 

None of those things are around to the same extent as they were in the mid-1900s. There aren't many southerners who have to hunt or they starve to death, it is recreation. Two rednecks getting into a shoving match at a bar isn't the same as good ol' fashioned rough and tumble.

And many the same problems to South had back then still exist now on some level. The Southeast is still the poorest part of the country.

FedorFan5000 - 

What are thebsides fighting for? I mean I get the old south fighting to maintain its Proto Dorian Convention and white supremacy but nobody cares about that now. ----cranks up Night they drove ole Dixie down, raises Natural light, sways to music----

Good point.

The demographics are much different than they were in the mid-19th century. Most of the major cities in the South are majority-minority (more blacks than whites). How do you run a war without control of the major cities?

Same thing for the Hispanic population, who are much more geographically dispersed. How do you motivate them not to act as the 'resistance' when the South rises again? The Soth would have a hard time controlling their own territory, much less making any meaningful attacks on the North.

Lol the north would stream roll the southern hillbillies again.

I saw more rebel flags when I visited Indiana last month than I do living here in Florida.

the_b00ts - You guys are mentioning minorities like it'll be over slavery again. In that case, most of the south wouldn't even fight or would migrate north. I know you all like to think we're all a bunch of sister-fucking racist, but truth is we wouldn't be down for the enslavement of another race these days.

It wouldn't be over slavery. It would be over 'heritage', which wouldn't go over any better with the minority population of the south. You think the brothers in Atlanta and are going to go to war for Southern heritage? Fuck no. How about all the Latinos in New Mexico and Arizona? You might be surprised at what they consider to be the the true heritage of the southwest. Things get mighty inconvenient if their definition of heritage predates the Mexican-American War and the Gadsden Purchase.

manufacturing jobs and capabilities are gone up north. The limited growing season. And with foreign powers bowing out....id put my money on the south.

Besides you fucking yankees are surrounded by states who dont exactly see it your way.

Sogflop - I saw more rebel flags when I visited Indiana last month than I do living here in Florida.

Yep.

You don't see them in the cities or the suburbs, but once you get out into the countryside you run into the white supremacist cranks who proudly fly the stars and bars. Nobody who is flying that flag north of the Ohio river is doing it for 'heritage' reasons.

the_b00ts - 
Steve4192 -
the_b00ts - You guys are mentioning minorities like it'll be over slavery again. In that case, most of the south wouldn't even fight or would migrate north. I know you all like to think we're all a bunch of sister-fucking racist, but truth is we wouldn't be down for the enslavement of another race these days.

It wouldn't be over slavery. It would be over 'heritage', which wouldn't go over any better with the minority population of the south. You think the brothers in Atlanta and are going to go to war for Southern heritage? Fuck no. How about all the Latinos in New Mexico and Arizona? You might be surprised at what they consider to be the the true heritage of the southwest. Things get mighty inconvenient if their definition of heritage predates the Mexican-American War and the Gadsden Purchase.
Still, in that case, 98% of south Louisiana wouldn't even want to be a part of this. Just like in the Civil War or "la guerre des Confederes". We have stories passed down to us of our Cajun ancestors fighting off conscription efforts by the Confederates. There was even an entire unit that ran off before firing a shot. A local artillery unit lead a slave revolt that destroyed most of the Confederate supplies there.

We wanted no part of that shit then and wouldn't in the future. True Cajuns just want to be left alone to our music, food, and community.

Agreed.

Particularly since the two biggest cities (New Orleans and Baton Rouge) are now majority-minority.

Good points all around. 

I think it will be between big money crypto-Jew international banker said who landed to big city minorities and want a one world currency, open border, high volume Muslim migration and slave wages against Christian nationalists in the suburbs and rural communities. 

(I don't actually know what a crypto Jew is btw)