northcutt elbows

All to the back of the head. that is all Phone Post 3.0

I thought the same but only 1-2 hit the back if you watch the replay Phone Post 3.0

They all looked pretty sketchy Phone Post 3.0

Yea I was thinking that as it happened...will need to watch replay.
Seems if fighters smash the back of the head during a flurry the ref seems to give them the benefit of the doubt when really it should be the most scrutinised. Phone Post 3.0

I thought they were back of the head. In the replay though, you can see the strikes land on the side of the head. His arm makes it look sketchy. You could argue two strikes to back of head, but most were legit. Impressive debut

steverowbotham - I thought they were back of the head. In the replay though, you can see the strikes land on the side of the head. His arm makes it look sketchy. You could argue two strikes to back of head, but most were legit. Impressive debut
This Phone Post 3.0

Um...no. You're blind with hate.

Not only were they to the side of the head, but when it looked like they MIGHT land on the back of the head, he switched to punches.

Don't hate Northcutt because you are bald, have a potbelly, and ugly as fuck. We need ugly betas like you guys around to make us look better.

The huge majority were legal. Phone Post 3.0

I was actually impressed that he threw elbows right behind the ear, and soon as Trevino turned his head he went to punches. I would say pretty much everything was legal from what I saw. Phone Post 3.0

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - The huge majority were legal. Phone Post 3.0
It only takes one to change the outcome of the fight though Phone Post 3.0

Who gives a shit Phone Post 3.0

Yeah Sage's elbows are wayy to pointy.. Came to post right guyzz Phone Post 3.0

ausgepicht - Um...no. You're blind with hate.

Not only were they to the side of the head, but when it looked like they MIGHT land on the back of the head, he switched to punches.

Don't hate Northcutt because you are bald, have a potbelly, and ugly as fuck. We need ugly betas like you guys around to make us look better.

Hey! That is a legit reason to hate someone!