Northcutt: I'd carry myself differently than Ronda

BJTT-Harry Turnbuckle -
Spinning Shit -
BJTT-Harry Turnbuckle -
Spinning Shit -
BJTT-Harry Turnbuckle - People are going to latch on to "for a girl "

Possible shit storm coming. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah well that's because it is sexist. Bill Cosby back in the 80's used to talk about having to deal with and overcome the subtle racism of lowered expectations. Chris Rock's take on it was his legendary bit on "he speaks so well".

The people who say shit like that don't think they're racist and I'm sure Sage doesn't consider himself sexist. He may not be, but it would help his case if he didn't say shit like that.

You either have to be aware of this shit or go full Severn and just tell them ladies to get their cute ass back in the kitchen. Trying to find the middle ground is impossible with the SJW's and social media just waiting to find something to latch on to and get all faux-outraged. Phone Post 3.0
I'm not defending it or attacking it,
Simply making an observation.
And for the record ,me at 19 ,would've dug myself into a hole that I could not possibly get out of today.
People would think I was the worst person to ever live. I'm very forgiving, because I need to be forgiven all the time Phone Post 3.0
The fact that Sage does anything besides get drunk, bang whores, and scream I'm King of the World! Means that he's light years ahead of where I would have been in his shoes when I was 19. Phone Post 3.0
Vu, right on bro Phone Post 3.0
Back at ya Phone Post 3.0

Drivel blog

I was hoping he meant he'd have more nudes