Northcutt showing off his flips at Tri-star...

Blue please, on my phone:

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/10/18/9562021/sage-northcutt-shows-off-insane-athleticism-at-tristar-gym Phone Post 3.0

If you don't like Sage, you suck. He's awesome Phone Post 3.0

Kevin Lee and several black posters are disappoint Phone Post 3.0

Brigham - If you don't like Sage, you suck. He's awesome Phone Post 3.0

This.

You've gotta be one miserable bastard to not like this guy. 

Dougie -
Thanks Dougie. Seems like a great kid. Can't wait to see him develop. Phone Post 3.0

Technical Primates -

This.

I'm getting the feeling that the more he talks, the less of this we'll be seeing.

Seems like a likable guy at this point though. Phone Post 3.0

Porkchop -
Technical Primates -

This.

I'm getting the feeling that the more he talks, the less of this we'll be seeing.

Seems like a likable guy at this point though. Phone Post 3.0
He could potentially get preachy. I hope not though. Phone Post 3.0

she came

chaplinshouse - those flips were HANDED to him by his rich daddy, who is a well known flip dealer in Texas
"Everyone knows white men can't jump. His daddy gifted him dem flips" -Kevin Lee Phone Post 3.0

I wonder if he can dunk Phone Post 3.0

Dude is a ninja. And I agree that he's very likeable.

I used to be a fan of Kevin Lee's but just being honest I've been more entertained by Sage's 1 min of Octagon time and post fight celebration and this clip than all of Lee's footage combined.

hahah now you are just attacking theoretical people that might not like him, someone's got a crush!

that chick was pretty badass, she finally got the front flip, albeit sloppily, and got that backflip looking almost as good as sage's.

BOSS Phone Post 3.0

How cool would it be to see him land one of those spinning kick flips to the head of his opponent? I see him taking Pettis' highlight reel kick title away. This kid has a future!

(p.s Just noticed someone bought me a pro membership. Thank you whoever you are.)

Super dooper. Phone Post 3.0