NorthernHospitality

This is me doing a very girly thing and showing a semi sincere side to my persona. If there is one thing I've lived my life by its female supremacy and a firm belief in the absolute dominion of the femdom society. I believe in a binding sense of purpose in this sisterhood despite our differences. That being said, verbally assaulting you goes against my principles. But I did it anyway because the Sistersteel you follow today is a product of this corrupt environment I encourage for the sake of entertainment. Sistersteel simply does not discriminate and will stand for equal rights with her male counterparts, therefore ripping a woman a new asshole is just business as usual. But I do sense there was some upset as a result and NH is a sweet girl whom I do not know but have had fond exchanges with and have had the privilege of interacting with on here on numerous occasions.  She certainly is a breath of fresh air when the rest of you smell like shit. So I would like to extend my olive branch in hopes that you, Ms NH, would join me in the continuum of this pro femininist warfare. And if you turn me down then I will make you wish you were never born.

There. That is as sincere as I can get.

SS

Fair Phone Post 3.0

Awwww Phone Post 3.0

Nobody cares Phone Post 3.0

aww

Your gimmick is fucking lame. Show some tit or gtfo. Phone Post 3.0

I can be nice. SEE SEE you motherfucking fucks. I can be super nice. Therefore I MUST be a girl.

*tear Phone Post 3.0

Z NEDCMK1 -

You two should bang.

This Phone Post 3.0

Pics of clidick? Phone Post 3.0

I would be scared to get a handy from SS

Oh my fucking God do you asswipes have to be that one track minded ALL the time

SisterSteel -

Oh my fucking God do you asswipes have to be that one track minded ALL the time

No. Wanna fuck? Phone Post 3.0

Seems like the Christmas spirit took hold of SS Phone Post 3.0

Someone find NH and bring her to me NOW

You caved, you pussy.

Mark Phone Post 3.0

i can't open this fucking jar of peanut butter. please help? also, if you get that open could you take some bread, and some jelly and some of that peanut butter you liberated and make me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?

make some coke also. i need the carbonation

ps - you may need to open the jar of jelly also

Hurrakayne - Seems like the Christmas spirit took hold of SS Phone Post 3.0

No.I am just as fair as I am evil. That's all.

Shut up you horrid, manly ass slut. Go jam a coke can up your ass.