Not a fan of Mr.Hendricks....but....

Anyone who beats Fitch, Kos, Kampmann...without a title shot means bullshit. Remember when Kos and Fitch were 2 and 3....really who has passed them?? In my opinion this is the fight that will speak the truth, whether this is the baddest man on the planet proving organization or the money hungry organization.

If this matchup doesn't happen UFC's message will be understood.

Another thread about this... Phone Post

Who has passed them? Nick Diaz and Carlos condit Phone Post

He is overrated and a drama queen. Phone Post

Duychinni - Who has passed them? Nick Diaz and Carlos condit Phone Post

This. Phone Post

Look I like Hendricks. He's beat some major studs. But if you're not a hardcore fan have you heard of him? Can he sell ppv's? Diaz has been around for a while. Casual fans know who he is. Dude always puts on exciting fights. Sure he might not have beat the caliber of opponent as Hendricks but love him or hate him if Diaz is fighting you're watching that shit. UFC is in the business of putting on the best fights. At the end of the day its a business. The difference between a Chael or Nick vs a Fitch or Hendricks is personality. If you have one weather positive or negative you'll sell ppv's and make money. Image goes a far way in sports. Phone Post

OK for Diaz to get title shot off a lose cause hes exciting and popular but sonnen moving up to get title shot is worst thing ever. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hendricks should've said " ill fight diaz for the #1 contender " if your not giving me the shot. but I don't thinks he's done enough to TELL Dana, UFC, zuffa or that he's the #1 contender and hes not fighting unless he gets the shot. IMO it prolly pissed UFC off. it did me and I'm just a fan. Phone Post

Salokcin69 - 
Duychinni - Who has passed them? Nick Diaz and Carlos condit Phone Post

This. Phone Post

Sure the rankings say that, but really how do both of those guys get around Kos and Fitch in the rankings without fighting them.

If rory beats BJ then he fights Hendricks for #1 contender to fight winner of gsp / diaz . If gsp beats diaz and rory beats Hendricks then gsp goes to mw for instant title shot and rory fights condit for new ww belt . Or some shit Phone Post