Not a flattering photo of Fedor and Mir (pic)

They look like two dads/coaches shaking hands before a Pop Warner football game.

Fattering photo IMO

Fedor’s tickling that funny bone

Can Mir make 265?

must be warm and humid there.

I love the judgemental shots in this thread. That’s what some of the world’s most dangerous frames actually looks like.

jgiveshead - I love the judgemental shots in this thread. That's what some of the world's most dangerous frames actually looks like.
*shits ... fucking autocorrect

Dude. Dadbod Mir is vicious. He could fuck Fedor right up.

Frank Mir ate Jimmy Smith.

Welcome to the heavyweight division 

my god, looks like Mir is 300+

Fedor showing respect by shaking with both hands.

He's a classy guy. But I hope he retires soon.

Dat Mir pit stain is EPIC 

staygreenponyboy - They look like two dads/coaches shaking hands before a Pop Warner football game.
Looks like Fedor is seeing how strong Mir is. Hes like "goot. Goot. Veddy strong"

And coker looks like jabba the hut

Who cares.  Can they fight?

This isn’t Mr. Olympia.  You’re looking at two of the best to ever do it, and that’s what matters.

I don’t see anyone talking about James Thompson or Cheick Kongo as the greatest of all time.

Laugh out loud! @ people on here. Mir is legitimately one of the most dangerous men on the planet when it come to hand to hand combat. 

The Silva Fox -
staygreenponyboy - They look like two dads/coaches shaking hands before a Pop Warner football game.
Looks like Fedor is seeing how strong Mir is. Hes like "goot. Goot. Veddy strong"

The Silva Fox - And coker looks like jabba the hut