Not a robbery

Anytime a fight is close, it's not a "robbery".

Hendricks clearly won 2 rounds and GSP clearly won 2.

The first round was incredibly close Phone Post 3.0

I don't remember the first round being close.

zog - Oh bullshit. Hendricks won that fight, clearly
Clearly not actually Phone Post 3.0

i agree on the breakdown as well, many of the rounds were also very evenly balanced as far as striking-grappling time it seemed, hard fight to judge, gsp did land enough to deserve the win, it was a close fight, but with this close tough win against the dread pirate blackbeard late in his career he has helped to seal his position as a very great champion

i agree on the breakdown as well, many of the rounds were also very evenly balanced as far as striking-grappling time it seemed, hard fight to judge, gsp did land enough to deserve the win, it was a close fight, but with this close tough win against the dread pirate blackbeard late in his career he has helped to seal his position as a very great champion

I've said that exact thing to many posters before in the case of a very close decision. Jones-Gus/Sanchez-Melendez being the most recent examples.

This time, you're wrong. Phone Post 3.0

Close? Oh Please.

Johnny Clearly won at least 3 rds Phone Post 3.0

ThE first two could have gone either way IMO. GSP got the 3rd. Gave Hendricks 4 and 5. I did think Hendricks was gonna win but it wasn't a robbery. It was a close fight that went to the champ.

TTT.

Jason, you don't know what you're talking about. Flat out. I don't know if you're knocking back beers or smoking crack or excited because you just saved 15% on car insurance...but that fight wasn't close.

Hendricks beat the living shit out of GSP. He rocked his ass multiple times. He took him down. He landed GNP. He stuffed takedowns. He danced on one foot.

GSP was bleeding out of everything except his ass.

It wasn't close. It wasn't even. It wasn't any mystery.

GSP lost. Period.

I thought GSP took rd 1, 3, 5 but never hurt Hendricks, Hendricks busted him up. Phone Post 3.0

Gsp lost that fight. Phone Post 3.0

Vader03 - Johnny Clearly won at least 3 rds Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

New job as talking head for UFC?

STFU

I scored it for Hendricks 5,329 to 6. Phone Post 3.0

These fuckers have to be paid shills.......

Hendricks won 3 to 2, no doubt about it. MMA judging sucks ass! Phone Post 3.0

Not a close fight. The definition of a Robbery.

50-45 Phone Post 3.0

You're lucky you're a red namer Phone Post 3.0