Not a robbery

Hendricks beat the shit out of gsp . robbery! Phone Post 3.0

At times like these it's easy to see who gets paychecks from ZUFFA...

The first round was FAR from close.

Authority Figure -

Jason, you don't know what you're talking about. Flat out. I don't know if you're knocking back beers or smoking crack or excited because you just saved 15% on car insurance...but that fight wasn't close.

Hendricks beat the living shit out of GSP. He rocked his ass multiple times. He took him down. He landed GNP. He stuffed takedowns. He danced on one foot.

GSP was bleeding out of everything except his ass.

It wasn't close. It wasn't even. It wasn't any mystery.

GSP lost. Period.

This. Phone Post 3.0

The first round was FAR from close.

I had Hendricks 4 rounds to 1....I was rooting for GSP

Authority Figure - 

Jason, you don't know what you're talking about. Flat out. I don't know if you're knocking back beers or smoking crack or excited because you just saved 15% on car insurance...but that fight wasn't close.

Hendricks beat the living shit out of GSP. He rocked his ass multiple times. He took him down. He landed GNP. He stuffed takedowns. He danced on one foot.

GSP was bleeding out of everything except his ass.

It wasn't close. It wasn't even. It wasn't any mystery.

GSP lost. Period.

watch the fight again. I really am not a big fan of either guy, so I don't have a vested interest in the outcome of the bout.

Judges judge bouts based on the established Judging criteria, not on " it looks like that guy beat up the other guy."

it was close, thats all I am saying. I wouldn't be surprised or upset to have seen Hendricks get the nod

major robbery. Hendricks clearly won 3-2

FCFBlazer - I thought GSP took rd 1, 3, 5 but never hurt Hendricks, Hendricks busted him up. Phone Post 3.0
Exactly how I saw it. The rds that Hendricks won he hurt GSP, bad, but the rds GSP win he didn't hurt him, but out pointed him you can say. In a street fight it was Hendricks, but in a competition and as the champ, I have no issue with the decision. Phone Post 3.0

I agree with you Jason Phone Post 3.0

i was thinkin gsp needed a finish in r5 to win

Gsp didn't win 2 rounds clearly every round except the fifth can be argued for Hendricks.2 of them you can't even dispute. Round 1 and 3 can both be argued for Hendricks Phone Post 3.0

Stephen Holder -
Sofa King Cool - Gus/Jones was close. Edgar/Benson was close.

This wasn't a close fight. This wasn't a robbery, this was an aggravated robbery. Grand larceny. Bisping/Hamill level shit. Phone Post 3.0

Motherfucking this.

Total trash. I love the UFC but Its gonna be a long time before I buy another UFC ppv. I just cant justify spending that kind of money when the fix is in like that. Shits fucked right up. Its shitty too because this was a great card aside from the Rashad/Chael fight (but everyone knew that was gonna stink the place up.) Hendricks/GSP was an epic fight. Even though Johnny lost his power as the rounds progressed he had the strength to push through and lasted in the 'championship rounds,' it was impressive.
This Phone Post 3.0

Jason - Anytime a fight is close, it's not a "robbery".

Hendricks clearly won 2 rounds and GSP clearly won 2.

The first round was incredibly close Phone Post 3.0
Uh, no... Rd 1 was not close Phone Post 3.0

It's not close fight so no robbery, it's close toss up rounds so no robbery. Toss up rounds happen typically when weighing control/wrestling vs damage. That wasn't the case in this fight. Robbery Phone Post 3.0

MarkRobinson -

ThE first two could have gone either way IMO. GSP got the 3rd. Gave Hendricks 4 and 5. I did think Hendricks was gonna win but it wasn't a robbery. It was a close fight that went to the champ.

No way Hendricks won the 5th No Way!! Phone Post 3.0

Hendricks probably thought he was won 1,2,4 going into the 5th.  Only one of the three judges agreed, if another had then he would be champ right now. 

Huge difference between Condit Diaz, Frankie Benson, Jones Gus and this.

In each of those, not only were the fights close, there were tossup rounds.

No toss up rounds here. Hendricks clearly won round won. Watch for the fighters and the reporters. It'll be unanimous.

Close to a robbery. Though, if Rory won, that would have been worse.

I had the fight 49-46 for big rig.

For the first time ever I think I agree with a Jason post on the night of fights.