Not an early stoppage.

Got knocked down by a ghost punch, could barely stand up, got knocked down again, ate a few more shots for good measures, then had trouble standing after the fight was over. You were done, TJ.

Yep

Should have given him another couple seconds. He was still moving.

It's early when you consider it's 125 IMO, at a higher weight class I agree. At 125, you should probably let that go a little further.

ya he was getting his brain rattled in a blitzing combination. good stoppage.

I thought he was still hunting for the single like TJ said but in the replay from the diff angle, once stopped, he looked groggy and didn't realize Cejudo had already stood up. For a fight like this, could have let it go for more definitiveness.

TJ was hurt badly against Cody Garbrandt and manage to comeback.

I would say that was an early stoppage for a championship fight. Not the worst stoppage by any means, but he was still cognizant enough to grab a leg. Rematch should be interesting.

Nick Diaz was hurt a lot worse against Daley - and lest we forget Lesnar vs. Carwin! Render your opinion from there. 

goeb - TJ was hurt badly against Cody Garbrandt and manage to comeback.

I would say that was an early stoppage for a championship fight. Not the worst stoppage by any means, but he was still cognizant enough to grab a leg. Rematch should be interesting.

100% agreed. I don’t necessarily consider this an early stoppage but if you ref a title fight, I think you should let them continue until there’s literally no chance whatsoever. Especially knowing how TJ has been rocked before and come back strong very quickly 

Let them fight, fucking weak 

How about A finish that wasn't disputable ???

How about A finish that left the crowd cheering instead of BOO'ING! ????????????

Jalen86 - 

Nick Diaz was hurt a lot worse against Daley - and lest we forget Lesnar vs. Carwin! Render your opinion from there. 

Diaz never looked as out of it as TJ did. Lesnar/Carwin should have been stopped in the first round based on UFC rules and reffing precedent.