Not interested anymore

I saw ufc 2 live in 1994. Was hooked for nearly 20 years. Ever since last year some time, just don't care.

Nog vs Nelson. Don't care, won't even look up who one afterward. Ronda talking about fighting Gina at a catchweight but ducking cyborg? Turn this watered down waste of time off and find something else to do.

Not much of a fan. Cards now are so watered down, few are worth $45. Won't even bother watching those anymore.

Goodbye sport ! Phone Post 3.0

see you on the OG

You'll be back... they always come back!

Muhahahaha!..

Jk, idk. Phone Post 3.0

Zed Wayne Zed - You dislike MMA so much you came to a huge MMA website to tell us all.

"What's the matter, Zed?"

"Ahh, nothin' Pops, it's just....."

"What? What is it, boy?"

"It's...just....(mouth trembling).....it's just that Since93 is done with the sport, Pa. I mean, (sniff), he watched for all those years and he just ...... leaves?"

"Come here, boy."

(Hugs Pops)

"Wanna go for ice cream, boy?"

"Yayy!"

I feel like I'm not alone and I'm interested to see if other long time fans also dont care anymore. I went from thinking about the ufc all the time to something less than indifference. Just curious to see who else evolved into this level of indifference. Phone Post 3.0

I used to love baseball and basketball. I lost interest and stopped following.

One thing I didn't do was make a thread and attention whore that I no longer watched. Phone Post 3.0

i agree with OP. i haven't watched a card since the diaz vs gsp card.

haven't seen the silva vs weidman fights. just lost interest completely.

i don't even bother looking at results anymore.

i'll rather watch jiu jitsu matches and even those bore the shit out of me.

Barbasol OOTFFTT - I used to love baseball and basketball. I lost interest and stopped following.

One thing I didn't do was make a thread and attention whore that I no longer watched. Phone Post 3.0
Fuck you jackass. Yeah, this is attention whoring. Phone Post 3.0

Since93 -
Barbasol OOTFFTT - I used to love baseball and basketball. I lost interest and stopped following.

At least we agree Phone Post 3.0

Since93 - I saw ufc 2 live in 1994. Was hooked for nearly 20 years. Ever since last year some time, just don't care.

Nog vs Nelson. Don't care, won't even look up who one afterward. Ronda talking about fighting Gina at a catchweight but ducking cyborg? Turn this watered down waste of time off and find something else to do.

Not much of a fan. Cards now are so watered down, few are worth $45. Won't even bother watching those anymore.

Goodbye sport ! Phone Post 3.0
I'm the same, I think they are interfering with the matchmaking too much for big ppv draws ( ala weidman).

Bye sport! Phone Post 3.0

This.

I never get the point of these "not watching any more" threads.

So what?! Your not interested (not even enough to see who "one") and want everyone to know? Get outta here, no one is interested if your not interested. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, sucks how much free mma there is available. Phone Post 3.0

I pumped about almost every card so im biased but if u cant be nterested in big nog fighting nelson then fuck off Phone Post

Same here. The events just blur into each other now with their stagnant production and mediocre cards half full of fighters i have never heard of. The tereible music, graphics, announcing and commentary used to be charming. Now its become cringe worthy. Wish they would bring in someone who could shake things up. Phone Post 3.0

I bought every UFC up until around ufc 102.

I don't watch any of them anymore, rarely check, rarely know when an event is. Only fighter I try to catch is Jones.

Don't even know why I'm here honestly. Habit I guess.

I feel kind of the same way. I don't even bother setting my DVR for prelims on nights that I work. The only thing that keeps me around is my pursuit of these bad boys: http://i.imgur.com/ZxNW6bE.jpg Phone Post 3.0

This changes everything. Nothing will be the same.

Well I must say over this past year or so there have been a lot more of these threads. Often with the same complaint. Phone Post 3.0

Barbasol OOTFFTT -
Since93 -

At least we agree Phone Post 3.0
Happened to me as well, but then I discovered Glory and my love for combat sports came back! 1 night tourneys and guys going for broke FTW! Phone Post 3.0

I no longer go to live events or buy ppv's myself.  Watch whats on tv though, and follow via the site.