Not only is Bundy a liar, but a racist too...

The whole stand off in NV just gets better and better.

First Bundy is outed as being a liar about his family's history and now he is a racist too....

“They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton,” Bundy was quoted as saying to a group of supporters last Saturday. “And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/04/24/conservatives-begin-backing-away-after-cliven-bundys-remarks-disparaging-the-negro/

I can't wait for the awesome responses that this thread will surely get Phone Post 3.0

Is that really racist?....it seems like maybe an extreme way to state it, but I see what he's trying to get at... Phone Post 3.0

I declare, I am so offended I am just, I say, I am just beside myself.

Is that really racist?

Well, let's see...

they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton

pick cotton

PICK COTTON

Yeah, that's pretty much racist as fuck.

Willybone - 

Is that really racist?

Well, let's see...

pick cotton

PICK COTTON

I just don't see the connection here.

I'm voting you up.

Doesn't matter what you say it how true any statement is. Once any word you use is branded 'racist', your branded for life and nothing else you ever say or do matters. Phone Post 3.0

Willybone -

Is that really racist?

Well, let's see...

pick cotton

PICK COTTON

Picking cotton I racist?

I guess I read it more as there seems to be a section of the populace that seems to have forgotten how to work or has lost their work ethic in general...

I may be reading into it too much, but the idea that the peolple that suffered through slavery, would look at today's welfare culture and wonder what the fuck they fought and suffered for is not that much of a reach.... Phone Post 3.0

*putsnon kevlar and flame proof suit Phone Post 3.0

Why do black men cry after sex?

Mace! Phone Post 3.0

The Elastic Assassin - 
Willybone -

Is that really racist?

Well, let's see...

pick cotton

PICK COTTON

Picking cotton I racist?

I guess I read it more as there seems to be a section of the populace that seems to have forgotten how to work or has lost their work ethic in general...

I may be reading into it too much, but the idea that the peolple that suffered through slavery, would look at today's welfare culture and wonder what the fuck they fought and suffered for is not that much of a reach.... Phone Post 3.0

And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves,

RACIST.

Plain and simple. No doubt.

The Elastic Assassin -
Willybone -

Is that really racist?

Well, let's see...

pick cotton

PICK COTTON

Picking cotton I racist?

That's the idea. But you will be labeled a racist for stating it. Phone Post 3.0

Tidbits -
The Elastic Assassin - 
Willybone -

Is that really racist?

Well, let's see...

pick cotton

PICK COTTON

Picking cotton I racist?

And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves,

RACIST.

Plain and simple. No doubt.
Lol relish in your butt hurtiness bro...his words were brutal and harsh, but he has a point....

You'd rather be outraged than look at what was said and try to understand what the message may have been.

The guy may very well be a racist, that doesn't make what he said wrong.... Phone Post 3.0

RACIST

RACIST

RACIST

EVERYTHING IS RACIST
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Phone Post 3.0

No races were harmed in the production of this thread.

Remember the campaign to remove cotton from pill bottles? They said it was racist to make people pick the cotton out of them.

lol if you even have to wonder if that's racist then I'd bet you're racist yourself! I'm sure probably a tea bagger too Phone Post 3.0

Bundy? Buddy who?

Are we talking about Al Bundy? I always got the feeling he was cool with all races. Just no Oprah. Phone Post 3.0

tanner904 - lol if you even have to wonder if that's racist then I'd bet you're racist yourself! I'm sure probably a tea bagger too Phone Post 3.0
....here we go!!!!....YAAAAAAYYYAAAAYYYAAAA!!!!! Phone Post 3.0