Not So Qwik Swick

Crow stood like a punching bag for two rounds and Qwik never had him in trouble. Crow turned it on in R3 and took that round easily. I don't think Swick is even close to a title shot. He needs a few more seasoned opponents (no, not Leben) to prove himself. Feeding him to Franklin now would be a repeat of the Franklin / Quarry fight.

If the third round Crow was there the whole fight, Crow wins 4 sure.

Both seemed VERY tentative to me in the first two rounds.

Third round swick = trying to hang on to a JD.

Exactly. Swick is still a raw talent. He will go far.

Crow just didn't seem himself. I hope they have him back he is an exciting fighter.

When crow covers up it looks impossible to hit him anywhere. Must be his giant gash opening forearms.

"What's a guy got to do to get a title shot around here?"

Well considering that was the first time he's ever fought a rank opponent, I would say at least one more win. I'm so sick of TUF fighters talking about belts before they've proven themselves versus quality opponents.

Swick won the fight, but a very overrated performance by the usual suspects in Rogan, Goldberg, and even yes the beloved captain America. time to get someone who will be a little more objective, look at things perhaps a little differently. In with Ross Pointon, out with captain America, but back to the fight. Yes Loiseau could have won that fight, had he went for it for 3 rounds. Even in the clinch why not agressively go for a few takedowns, rather than just lean Swick up against the cage. Swick is no stand out wrestler, no reason why Loiseau should be outlcassed by him. Loiseau has all the tools, but isn't putting them to the best use.

"Keep things in perspective. It was the first time he went that long in a fight in 4 years. That was experience he needed in the octagon before he moves up the ranks. With that experience, he should look better in the 3rd round the next time he gets there."

I agree with that. It should do him well.

"Loiseau has all the tools, but isn't putting them to the best use."

I agree on all of that, but feel that Loiseau might have a bit of a mental block and I don't know if he can overcome it.

I thought the crow won round 1 and round 3 for the win.

"I agree on all of that, but feel that Loiseau might have a bit of a mental block and I don't know if he can overcome it."

i would agree with that as well. Everytime I'm thinking with what he went through in his last fights, and the experience he has gained would help his mental game. Every fight I'm thinking this is the one he will put it all together from start to finish, and every fight it's Jeckyl and Hyde all over again, and I as well have my doubts if he can overcome mentally what holds him back, as much as I would like to see him overcome it.

better than the Crow until Loiseau decides to fight than Swick is holding on.

If Swick fights Franklin its gonna be ugly. I like Swick a lot but he's just not ready yet.

Terrible fight.Neither wanted to engage.Crow won the third round,when he finally woke up.

Awful performance by both.

Swick needs to pick it up in the next couple of fights,to even be considered for a shot.

Mike Swick HL

not impressed by Swicks finish, he almost lost it ODLH vs Trinidad style..

kike

LOL @ kike!!

why do u lol at ""kike""??? scared of me yugo?