Not sure why, but gut says Bader beats Rampage

Farewell BJ - Depends if badr goes in and just boxes with page. If he chooses to fight mma then Ryan all day

Badr Hari would kill Rampage in a boxing match.

Badr=Bader? 

Rampage wins, though the fans will lose also as this fight has all the makings of a snoozefest.

Bader's chin will shatter in Japan. Rampage all the way. Phone Post

Bader was gunshy and nervous against Tito, who has had far less impressive showings lately

Rampage has better power, more boxing skill, more confidence, and better takedown defense then Tito. I just can't see Bader being bold enough to get Rampage on his heels or beat him to the punch, regardless of his skillset and athleticism.

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
Farewell BJ - Depends if badr goes in and just boxes with page. If he chooses to fight mma then Ryan all day

Badr Hari would kill Rampage in a boxing match.

Derp. Typo Phone Post

PRIDE Rampage, who fought chuck, KO's bader in rd 1

Today's rampage takes a comfortable decision

Infamous Ed - PRIDE Rampage, who fought chuck, KO's bader in rd 1

Today's rampage takes a comfortable decision

I'd agree...except this fight's in Japan. Page knocks him out. Phone Post

Yes, returned to Brock threads, Gustafsson thread, and another recently. Phone Post

Badar wins?? haha.. you are a joke..
rampage by whatever the f.. he wants

Bader fights nervous in big fights, Rampae loves the spotlight, Rampage wins

Praying that being n Japan sparks the old rampage if he looks like he has recently bader def has a chance which saddens me Phone Post

I hope Hampage's bad weight cut doesn't affect his performance. Let's hold a candle lit prayer for the Hampage.

Bader is gonna get Arona'd tonight....heres hoping anyway. Phone Post

Phisher - This is going to be Rampage/Hamill part deux.

"maybe your right..." Phone Post

Uncomfortable premonition, upset stomach, bad gas.... Phone Post

STOP .... POOPY ... STOP ...

bader plays hamil to rampages rampage.

bader has worse striking and cannot even make up for that with his huge power because rampage has one of the best chins ever. Rampages takedown defense is better then baders takedowns and bader always gasses half way through the second round and rampage is always has wind.

another failed poopy thread. Its almost like you enter my brain and do the oppposite of what i think.

SMS89 - I'll shed a single tear if this happens. Just one. No more, no less. Phone Post

Hahah Phone Post

well rampage may have been too injured to run off the extra weight, so perhaps his cardio will suck...