Not to be Rude but...LMAO @ Bader

twonka - Anyone else waiting to see Tito hold out for more money now that he has a win? I can't help but feel it is going to happen again.

He won't need to hold out if Rashad loses to Phil Davis, since then Tito-Rashad II is on - and it will draw so much interest that Tito will be offered more than enough to satisfy him. 

ginger's have no soul

AnthonyBrancato - 
twonka - Anyone else waiting to see Tito hold out for more money now that he has a win? I can't help but feel it is going to happen again.

He won't need to hold out if Rashad loses to Phil Davis, since then Tito-Rashad II is on - and it will draw so much interest that Tito will be offered more than enough to satisfy him. 

Tito's contract isn't up is it?
They're not going to offer him any more on top of what he is signed for.

Lol! Faber gets 2 solid wins and they have a rubber match in Cali Phone Post

The fuck? Wrong thread! Too much booze/early girl Phone Post

FingerorMoon - 
AnthonyBrancato - 

But contracts call for a number of fights, not an amount of money.

He should probably fight a Brit to get his confidence back

Kid Salami - Be careful what you wish for.  After losing to Jones, he calls out Tito thinking It will be an easy win against a big name opponenent.  Boy was he wrong.

Karma...its a bitch

Do you know what karma is? Phone Post

john kirby do - "The Lord of the Takedown" has been demoded to "Happy to be on the Prelims" courtesy of Tito 'I ain't won jack since Can Shamrock' Ortiz

Thus ever to those who fight Jon Jones?

AnthonyBrancato - 
FingerorMoon - 
AnthonyBrancato - 

But contracts call for a number of fights, not an amount of money.

No its both. Set amount of fights for set amount of money (and set % for certain fighters).

The backstage bonuses Dana chooses to give out can change but that is totally up to him.

FingerorMoon - 

No its both. Set amount of fights for set amount of money (and set % for certain fighters).

The backstage bonuses Dana chooses to give out can change but that is totally up to him.

Be that as it may; but Tito-Rashad II would be a huge payday for both.

Hahahhaha man congratulations for Tito Phone Post

someone needs to put bader on suicide watch.

After they weighed in and faced off, Bader actually laughed at Tito.

Right before the fight, you could just see that Bader knew he was gonna walk right thru Tito......

i was hoping bader would roll to his back to lessen the choke and escape

As far as tito punch goes. With six feet of tape on his hanss and four oz gloves and being 205 and being a world class fighter, there is nit really any such thibg as a light punch. Any shot can do it. Phone Post

sickdarce -  Huge Tito Fan here but the shot that knocked Bader down was weak as fvck. Phone Post

You've never sparred a minute in your life.  That was a solid short right squarely on the chin...it was a perfect shot.

It took Bader quite a bit of time to get his wits back about him after he tapped...he was still groggy.

sickdarce -  Huge Tito Fan here but the shot that knocked Bader down was weak as fvck. Phone Post

^^^

People seem to think that a short punch without a big windup doesn't hurt.  That's a 225 lb man with most of his body weight putting a right directly on Bader's chin.

seg -  He should probably fight a Brit to get his confidence back

Worked fabulous for Marcus Davis Phone Post