Not too bright, but at the end he really did shine... Darwin wins again. NSFW

You guys are on fire. Lit if you would. It’s like a free fall of electrified jokes.

2 Likes

He’s going to make a full recovery

4 Likes

Is this a foreign country? Or is that Ebonics jibberish they’re speaking?

With all the DOOM and GLOOM on here, I thought I’d try and lighten up everyone’s day.

3 Likes

They’re speaking Mexican, pal.

Could be here or a foreign country.

Judging by the homes and the power I would say somewhere in the USA.

You spelled Spanish wrong…

Seems like an obvious suicide. I don’t think those qualify for a Darwin, do they? Looks like his hand was a good distance away and the current just jumped through the air right to him. Science!

3 Likes

sci-fi film GIF

1 Like

giphy

1 Like

Is he ok?

2 Likes

I’m surprised that line didn’t arc with his just standing there.

At least he is famous

The crowd applauds and walks away. Soooo maybe???

It would have to be pretty humid for that to happen.

Well I guess we figured out the riddle of how many Spaniards it takes to turn off light bulbs in a town…

1 Like

A kid got his arms blown off doing something like this, not nearly as much current.

I think so. The lower tier kinda broke his fall.

2 Likes

Guy was dead before he landed on the second tier

Sure, but unless it was very muggy or raining out that person likely touched the power line.

Electricity is very predictable. It will follow its easiest path and air isn’t a great conductor. The guy in this video is a good example. That power was happily flowing along on the conductor minding its own business until that person touched the line while he was touching the frame of the tower. At that point he became the easiest path to ground so the power took it…until he burned off and fell…then the power went back to flowing along happily on the conductor.

3 Likes