Not very much Border talk on the OG?

It seems to be a hot button issue in the media. Why hasn't there been much discussion on the OG?

What is there to say? Our border policy is ridiculous, benefits us in no way, weakens us as a nation, and there's nothing any of us can do as long as the administration in Washington is sympathetic to criminals illegally entering our country.

It is frustrating that there is even an argument on what needs to be done. 

they should just deport these kids to Canada

Soul Gravy - What is there to say? Our border policy is ridiculous, benefits us in no way, weakens us as a nation, and there's nothing any of us can do as long as the administration in Washington is sympathetic to criminals illegally entering our country.

I think the issue is more specific than that considering we had 52,000 kids show up on our border from Central America.

Your post sounds like an empty stump speech and not a discussion of the issue.

Phuckles - 

It's kind of complicated issue. We basically have a refugee crisis made up of unaccompanied minors being sent away from some of the most crippling poverty and violence in the entire world.

Make it super easy for people to come here to work legally.

Make it difficult for them to become citizens.

Problem solved.

Immigrants are not stealing your jobs, they do the low end shitty jobs you are too lazy to do, or they take the high end jobs you are not smart enough to do.

HereWeAre - 
Soul Gravy - What is there to say? Our border policy is ridiculous, benefits us in no way, weakens us as a nation, and there's nothing any of us can do as long as the administration in Washington is sympathetic to criminals illegally entering our country.

I think the issue is more specific than that considering we had 52,000 kids show up on our border from Central America.

Turn them back at the border. There's nothing to discuss.

Soul Gravy - 
HereWeAre - 

So send them back into the desert to die in most cases.

HereWeAre - 
Phuckles - 

It's kind of complicated issue. We basically have a refugee crisis made up of unaccompanied minors being sent away from some of the most crippling poverty and violence in the entire world.

It's complicated? Seal the fucking border and we won't have this problem. Why is this so hard to understand? What are the arguments against sealing the border again? It is blatantly clear that we have an illegal immigration issue yet nobody will take the obvious step and seal the border. And don't give me that shit that it can't be done. We can occupy multiple countries on the other side of the planet at the same time but can't seal our own border? Bullshit. 

HereWeAre - 
Soul Gravy - 
HereWeAre - 

If they were actually being turned back and this started happening they might think twice about coming here in the first place. 

Send them to Indian Reservations. If they manage to defeat the Native Americans in combat then let The Hunger Games begin.

Phuckles - 
HereWeAre - 
Phuckles - 

It's complicated? Seal the fucking border and we won't have this problem. Why is this so hard to understand? What are the arguments against sealing the border again? It is blatantly clear that we have an illegal immigration issue yet nobody will take the obvious step and seal the border. And don't give me that shit that it can't be done. We can occupy multiple countries on the other side of the planet at the same time but can't seal our own border? Bullshit. 

Do you think people don't sneak through the border in Afghanistan? I'm confused about your logic.

HereWeAre - 
Soul Gravy - 
HereWeAre - 

And?

Ok so we have two votes for basically killing 52,000 kids.

HereWeAre - 
Phuckles - 
HereWeAre - 
Phuckles - 

Do you think people don't sneak through the border in Afghanistan? I'm confused about your logic.

Let's not try anything then because people will try and find other means to get here. WTF? Are you implying that if a wall were built along our southern border that is manned and monitored along the southern border it would not slow down illegal immigration big time? I am not saying it will stop 100% but people complain about the "humanitarian crisis" but will not take the first step to stem the bleeding. 

There isn't a border problem just ask Harry Reid

HereWeAre - 

Ok so we have two votes for basically killing 52,000 kids.

I am not saying kill 52,000 kids but you refuse to acknowledge that we can slow this down by securing the border. If the border were secured we would not be dealing with 52,000 kids on our hands right now. 

If 52,000 kids show up at the border, turn them back.

If 52,000 Canadians showed up at the border, they'd be turned back.

IF 52,000 Americans showed up at the Mexican border, they'd be turned back.

Sure, if they want to become citizens, I have no problem with it. Do it the legal way. Thats why the law exists. This situation reminds me of Gangs of New York when they were gettin the Irish off the boats then having them vote. Total liberal agenda hiding underneath 'doing the right thing.'