Note 8 or Note 9 ??

have has my s 7 for a year now. That is about the longest a phone ever lasts me. This one hardly charges anymore. To get it to charge i have to situate the cord just right or it does nothing.

So needless to say I need some new Comms.

Is the note8 or s 8 a good phone? Or is it basically a 7 with a couple of upgrades?

I have the galaxy note x

it's awesome

The Samsung Note 8 is good but I'm waiting for the Samsung S9+ in February!

My S7 had a charging port problem as well. I went with the wireless charger for about 30 bucks on Amazon...Will never go back to a cord

thewellhungarian - My S7 had a charging port problem as well. I went with the wireless charger for about 30 bucks on Amazon...Will never go back to a cord

I bought a wireless charger aslso for about 85.00 ay Verizzon lol.

My wireless charger is at the wrong angle. The phone sits up in it not flat and it doesn't always charge due to the angle.

Kwang - I'd get the Note 8 since the Note 9 is fairly hard to find.

Note 9 isnt out yet but I can wait for a couple months until it is out.

Do you use or need the stylus? If you can do without it, then get an s8, WAYYYYY cheaper and it's the basically the same phone and I own a note 8. If you use the stylus, it's fucking badass though

tubuku01 - Do you use or need the stylus? If you can do without it, then get an s8, WAYYYYY cheaper and it's the basically the same phone and I own a note 8. If you use the stylus, it's fucking badass though

No i dont use one.