Note to Shanahan and The Broncos..

YOU WILL NEVER BEAT PEYTON MANNING WHEN YOU RUN THE BALL 9, COUNT THEM, 9, FUCKING TIMES IN THE FIRST HALF. We were in a up hil battle against that offense in the first place, but for Shanahan to come out and only have 9 RUNNING PLAYS? What the FUCK? Indy is on fire right now and it doesn't matter who they play, fuck NE, fuck Pit, all of them. They stand no chance against Manning. He is better than Elway, better than Marino or Montana, better than Unitas, or Namath, pick a QB any time period he is better than they are. Great play calling Shanahan you fucking moron.

bwahahahaha all the shit you talked all year long, face it the broncos are a mediocre team at best and will never win a championship with Plummer at QB. Champ Bailey is fucking overrated as well.

Champ did well today IMO, he pretty much shut down Starvin' Marvin. It was the guys trying to cover Reggie Wayne that really hurt them. And the LB's going for play-fake after play-fake, and forgetting about the TE's.

While I think Shanahan is a douche, to be fair, you can't run a ball-control offense in a game when you give up 20 first downs and 35 points in the first half; you'll never catch up. They couldn't run the ball effectively on 1st and 2nd down, left themselves with 3rd and longs, and HAD to throw. Play selection was not the downfall of Denver today, it was allowing 450 passing yards.

Man I could've swore Roc Alexander was wearing a Colts uniform.Unbeleivable.....

It sucks b/c I had a $100 bet on a nifty prop. All 4 away teams win = 15 thousand dollars. Hopefully the Vikings lose so I wont feel as bad :)

Denver's LB's went for fake after fake. Make James beat you.

Indy will probably beat NE, but it will not because NE keeps being stupid.

Ive said it before champ is overrated.

MWA HA HA HA!!

Can't blame THIS one on the snow, eh 303?

That was a pretty great block.

"Play selection was not the downfall of Denver today, it was allowing 450 passing yards."

Its the play calling that allowed those 450 yards. What was a rookie doing lined up man on man against Wayne? Thats a no brainer.

"You can't run the ball when you are down 3+ TDs. Not if you want to win the game."

True, however if you watched the game you would see that Denver was in the game for the first quarter and a while in the second. To only have ran the ball 9 TIMES is fucking stupid.

"bwahahahaha all the shit you talked all year long, face it the broncos are a mediocre team at best and will never win a championship with Plummer at QB. Champ Bailey is fucking overrated as well"

Oh cause I guess nobody else here talks shit. Considering this thread...........Glad I haven't heard you say a word about OSU and their opponets........guilty, I know so am I.

"Champ did well today IMO, he pretty much shut down Starvin' Marvin. It was the guys trying to cover Reggie Wayne that really hurt them. And the LB's going for play-fake after play-fake, and forgetting about the TE's."

I am so curious as to what you think a shut down corner is, I honestly you think it is a guy who whenever he is thrown at he picks the ball and goes all the way. Look, Jesus Christ could be on one side and Superman on the other and with out SHIT PASS RUSH Manning would complete passes. As far as biting on the play fake, every team that plays them does that. That was a great block on Champ though. This is a serious question, is there any other corner out there that plays as well as Champ against the run and had more tackles this year. Champ had 81 I believe, for a corner that is a shit load.

"MWA HA HA HA!!
Can't blame THIS one on the snow, eh 303?"

Hey FUCK OFF, and SUCK MY DICK, at least the other people making me eat crow on here aren't being fucking stupid about it.

"What was a rookie doing lined up man on man against Wayne? Thats a no brainer."

Well, he's gotta cover somebody, and if he'd have been on Stokely or Harrison, the ball would have been fed to them constantly instead of Wayne.

"I am so curious as to what you think a shut down corner is, I honestly you think it is a guy who whenever he is thrown at he picks the ball and goes all the way."

No, I think it's a guy who basically does what Champ Bailey did today. Limit one of the top 2-3 WR's in the game to 4 catches for 50 yds. Manning didn't even look his way until there was 2 minutes left in the first half and the game was out of hand.

"This is a serious question, is there any other corner out there that plays as well as Champ against the run and had more tackles this year. Champ had 81 I believe, for a corner that is a shit load."

A serious answer is: yes, that's a lot for a corner. 9th among cornerbacks in tackles league-wide (72 solo, 9 assisted).

there are ways to help out a corner. Safety over the top, double team, etc. He was locked up all fucking game. Thats not right. Of course we were without Lenny Walls and Middlebroks, who are our second and thrid string corners ahead of Herndon, ahead of Roc. DAMN

Why all the bitching? Last year (same round, same team, same stadium) the colts quadrupled the Broncos score. This year the barely doubled it. That's fuckin' progress man! Next year they'll beat us by a touchdown. The following year a field goal, the year after that we'll beat them. Then we can start the process over for round 2.

"I was wondering the same thing. And puzzled that a change wasn't made when Wayne was torching the Broncos on either play. If there was ANYONE else available, the Rat fucked that one up bad."

It's just a matter of picking your poison. Shannahan could have switched them. Then Marvin would have had a 200 yard day. He kept the best corner on the best receiver. Good move. As for the other side, who would you have put in?

There's only one reason Denver lost: The Colts are better. Period. No coaching moves would have changed that fact.

With that said, a few things could have happened that could have actually made it a game.

Denver could have gone for it on 4th and 1 in the first half. I believe they would have converted.

If Lelie's catch would have been correctly ruled as a completed pass, that could have made a difference too.

Neither of these things was going to change the fact that the Colts were going to win.

Dunno. For that matter, I don't know if the same guy played him the entire game either.

Denver only beat 2 teams with a winning record, and one of those victories came against the 2nd string colts last week.If you look at their stats versus winning teams, denver's D looks very overrated and Jake looks like he hasnt progressed at all.

Well, heres the messed up thing about our season, story of everyone elses team I am sure, but damn, we lost our number 2 corner in Walls and #3 in Middlebrooks. Two of our starting d-lineman in Trevor Pryce and Luther Ellis, and two starting running backs in Mike Anderson and Q.

Lots of would've could've should've, but Tapped to answer your question Roc was our last option. We literally had four corners, Champ, Herndon, Alexander, and Jeff Shoate, Shoate and Alexander being rookies. We were not in good shape at the corner position going into the Colts game, hence me being pissed off, and rightfully so at Shanahan only runnig the ball 9 times in the first half. I am not talking when the game was over, we made them go 3 and out in their first possession and should have just pounded the ball. We didn't we came out throwing.

Overall, to lose 3 defensive lineman (Pryce, Ellis, Dorset Davis) 3 DB's (Walls, Middlebrooks, and Jeremy Lesuer who we picked I believe in the 3rd round last year who was showing big strides for the team) and 2 starting runningbacks in Q and Mike Anderson to still be competitive at the end of the year pretty impressive. Now Q was going to lose his job anyway, but he is still a dangerous player, Dorset Davis is a second year player and probably the best pass rusher we have at DT which is sad, and Jeremy Leseur who we could have used against Indy, these were all losses that were "ok".

But losing Trevor and Mike Anderson really hurt, and once again the off season acquistion to shore up the D-line didn't pan out, but when Luther played he played well. Look for Denver to hopefully throw big money at a big name DT this year that is a proven player, or go get one in the draft. We need D-line help very bad.