Nothing Can Stop Whats Coming! MAGA!

16 Likes

funny stuff.

But seriously, if by some chance Biden or whoever they replace him with wins, they'll squash all this stuff pretty fast and fire Barr.

Soup and Beer -

funny stuff.

But seriously, if by some chance Biden or whoever they replace him with wins, they'll squash all this stuff pretty fast and fire Barr.

This

Unfortunately I don’t see anything happening. Dems are too savvy and grimy to let anything stick. 

Thread title is correct, actually.

camicom -
Soup and Beer -

funny stuff.

This

Hell yes they will. That's why nobody needs to get cocky and think they don't need to vote! Every single person who is against the country being taken over by people who hate it better get their ass in that booth this November. 

3 Likes

Can I get some cliff notes about what is going on?  

Politics has been taking a toll on me lately and I haven’t been following.

Wishful thinking. Politicians play by a different set of rules. Nothing will happen to them... Don't get your hopes up..

DollawayGotFistedByAPillow -

From the past 75 min. Of honestly looking into this it’s a conspiracy theory at best. 
    Basically Obama bashes Trump over letting Flynn off and Friday he said Trump’s handling of COVID 19 was a “disaster”. 

On Sunday this conspiracy started that the Obama Administration set Trump up while he was president elect. But it’s really all over the place. Unless I’m totally missing something. And Trump sent out over 100 tweets or retweets about Obamagate.  Just seems like someone is mad that someone didn’t like the way he’s handling things. 
    Seems a bit silly, if you’re not invested in team politics. 

2 Likes

Let's go Boys !!!!!

Nothing

BostonCharm - 

From the past 75 min. Of honestly looking into this it’s a conspiracy theory at best. 
    Basically Obama bashes Trump over letting Flynn off and Friday he said Trump’s handling of COVID 19 was a “disaster”. 

On Sunday this conspiracy started that the Obama Administration set Trump up while he was president elect. But it’s really all over the place. Unless I’m totally missing something. And Trump sent out over 100 tweets or retweets about Obamagate.  Just seems like someone is mad that someone didn’t like the way he’s handling things. 

Oh, this is 100% a manufactured conspiracy the tard cult cooked up to deflect criticism of Trump's COVID response and lies and spin about Flynn, and generally make the entire situation more confusing.

That's how they do everything now. Just constant lies and outrageous conspiracy theories.

You have to have something seriously wrong with you to follow along blindly, and believe this is real. But I can think of about 20 OGers who will.

8 Likes

That Jack Posobiac dude said nothing will happen to Obama, Hillary or Brennan.

Really sucks. They're all shitbags that did what constitutes as treason and they're going to walk free.

mdmrules -
BostonCharm - 

Oh, this is 100% a manufactured conspiracy the tard cult cooked up to deflect criticism of Trump's COVID response and lies and spin about Flynn, and generally make the entire situation more confusing.

That's how they do everything now. Just constant lies and outrageous conspiracy theories.

You have to have something seriously wrong with you to follow along blindly, and believe this is real. But I can think of about 20 OGers who will.

This is the coming to a head of the assertions that Obama weaponized intelligence agencies against political rivals.  It started long before COVID, and Flynn was the one they entrapped to get to Trump.

If you had any interest in getting up to speed on the facts, you could pretty easily.  If you honestly assessed them, you would lose your condescending tone.

3 Likes

BostonCharm - 

LOL the conspiracy didn't start on Sunday! It started back in 2016... Dan Bongingo has had a podcast dedicated to it SINCE 2017.

COVID has nothing to do with the timing of this. Sure, feel free to speculate... But Flynn was let off and that's what got all this started. That's what ignited the rest of the story.

2 Likes

mdmrules - 
BostonCharm - 

Cooked it up years ahead of time.

mdmrules - 
BostonCharm - 

You're fucking retarded. Flynn was setup; there was no reason to investigate him (he wasn't suspected of a crime) and then they threatened his family for crimes he didn't commit.

But Trump!!!!!

Dumbass.

2 Likes

JitsuGuy - 
mdmrules - 
BostonCharm - 

You're fucking retarded. Flynn was setup; there was no reason to investigate him (he wasn't suspected of a crime) and then they threatened his family for crimes he didn't commit.

But Trump!!!!!

Dumbass.

If Flynn had been part of the Obama administration this guy would be frothing at the mouth about it being a witch hunt.

1 Like

Soup and Beer - 
JitsuGuy - 
mdmrules - 
BostonCharm - 

But Trump!!!!!

Dumbass.

If Flynn had been part of the Obama administration this guy would be frothing at the mouth about it being a witch hunt.

Because of my huge history of lying for the Obamas? LOL. Just keep piling on the delusional lies. Why not?

Trump cult is running scared, clinging to whatever outrageous conspiracies they can to defend the guy, does't matter if they come from that retard Dan Bongino or whoever... Orange man good!!!

2 Likes

Soup and Beer -
JitsuGuy - 
mdmrules - 
BostonCharm - 

But Trump!!!!!

Dumbass.

Besides reading the threads because I find the bickering amusing I don’t involve myself in American political threads on here but what you just said is true about the majority of both sides on here.  I can go into a thread about politics or other polarizing topics and have a pretty good idea where quite a few posters will land on the issue before even reading.  Both sides do the same thing because for the hardcore political posters it’s all team vs team no matter the issue.  

2 Likes