Nothing Like Fresh Meat - Jon Jones

@JonnyBones: This is the fight I wanted in the first place. Nothing like fresh meat #Champion2014 Phone Post 3.0

DC wins via KO from slam Phone Post 3.0

Rudi - DC wins via KO from slam Phone Post 3.0
Please god let this happen Phone Post 3.0

Finally we get to see DC get destroyed can't stand the guy Phone Post 3.0

How can you not like DC? The guy is an animal and he's got a great personality for fighting. I find myself a big fan of him these days. Phone Post 3.0

This is the fight I really wanted to see, and I honestly have no idea who is going to win. Great matchup

BeauTown - Finally we get to see DC get destroyed can't stand the guy Phone Post 3.0
I have a feeling most people can't stand you Phone Post 3.0

hellride - This is the fight I really wanted to see, and I honestly have no idea who is going to win. Great matchup
Ditto vtfu Phone Post 3.0

Kelvin Gastelum fan - 
Rabid Bunyip - @JonnyBones: This is the fight I wanted in the first place. Nothing like fresh meat #Champion2014 Phone Post 3.0

The fight he wanted in the first place was actually Gustafsson vs Cormier.

THIS. I don't know why nobody seems to remember this, but he wanted one to knock the other out the rankings so he could avoid having to fight them both.

And don't even give me that "he was asking for the tougher of the two" argument - he was asking to not have to fight both of them back to back.

It's bullshit. If you're the champ you should have to fight all the top guys.

chawkins - 
Kelvin Gastelum fan - 
Rabid Bunyip - @JonnyBones: This is the fight I wanted in the first place. Nothing like fresh meat #Champion2014 Phone Post 3.0

THIS. I don't know why nobody seems to remember this, but he wanted one to knock the other out the rankings so he could avoid having to fight them both.

And don't even give me that "he was asking for the tougher of the two" argument - he was asking to not have to fight both of them back to back.

How on earth are you guys still crying about that? He's fought everyone. People said he was ducking Glover. He destroyed him. People said he was ducking Gus II. He signed to fight him. People said he was ducking DC. He signed to fight him immediately after Gus got hurt. He's the most active champ in the UFC. Would you rather he fights 3 times ever 2 years like most other champs?

This place sucks sometimes. Why can't we all just be excited for a great fight? Phone Post 3.0

Kelvin Gastelum fan - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 
chawkins - 
Kelvin Gastelum fan - 

How on earth are you guys still crying about that? He's fought everyone. People said he was ducking Glover. He destroyed him. People said he was ducking Gus II. He signed to fight him. People said he was ducking DC. He signed to fight him immediately after Gus got hurt. He's the most active champ in the UFC. Would you rather he fights 3 times ever 2 years like most other champs?

Stating facts is crying now? I know you have a man-crush on Jones, but take it easy. Jones did in fact want Cormier and Gustafsson to knock each other off first. Cormier was NOT the fight he wanted in the first place.

You guys always complain about how he's ducking everyone. Who has he ducked? From 2011-2014, in 39 months, he will have fought 10 times. That is more than once every 4 months or 3X a year average, AND he filmed TUF in there. The bone of his toe is sticking out of the skin and he fought less than 5 months later.

In the past 4 years, who would you have liked to see him fight that he has avoided? You two are complaining about "but but but Jones said...." Who gives a shit what he said. He's fighting the top guys, right? In the past 10 months, he fought Gustaffson, then fought Glover, then signed to fight Gustaffson, and now signed to fight Cormier. How can you complain about that? I'd understand if he were holding out for a year and avoiding fights, but who is he avoiding that you'd like to see him compete against?

RampageFitsLikeAGlove -
Kelvin Gastelum fan - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 
chawkins - 
Kelvin Gastelum fan - 

Stating facts is crying now? I know you have a man-crush on Jones, but take it easy. Jones did in fact want Cormier and Gustafsson to knock each other off first. Cormier was NOT the fight he wanted in the first place.

You guys always complain about how he's ducking everyone. Who has he ducked? From 2011-2014, in 39 months, he will have fought 10 times. That is more than once every 4 months or 3X a year average, AND he filmed TUF in there. The bone of his toe is sticking out of the skin and he fought less than 5 months later.

In the past 4 years, who would you have liked to see him fight that he has avoided? You two are complaining about "but but but Jones said...." Who gives a shit what he said. He's fighting the top guys, right? In the past 10 months, he fought Gustaffson, then fought Glover, then signed to fight Gustaffson, and now signed to fight Cormier. How can you complain about that? I'd understand if he were holding out for a year and avoiding fights, but who is he avoiding that you'd like to see him compete against?
VU Phone Post 3.0

This isn't homoerotic at all Phone Post 3.0

The thing I keep thinking about is activity. Jon fights a lot and we all know if dc wins that the belt is shelfed for a year because then he takes that surgery. Just like Hendricks did just like Pettis did. All these guys go crazy and once they win the belt they step back and deal with injuries and play safe to stay champ. Nothing wrong with that and I probably would do the same but the fact that jones does the opposite is why I like him so much. Phone Post 3.0

FrankiePhoquedME - The thing I keep thinking about is activity. Jon fights a lot and we all know if dc wins that the belt is shelfed for a year because then he takes that surgery. Just like Hendricks did just like Pettis did. All these guys go crazy and once they win the belt they step back and deal with injuries and play safe to stay champ. Nothing wrong with that and I probably would do the same but the fact that jones does the opposite is why I like him so much. Phone Post 3.0
Fuck me. Shelved***

I'm tired leave me alone... Phone Post 3.0

JOnes could just use distance to point fight his way to victory.

This is a better fight for jones.... besides a spinning elbow he had nothing for Gustaffson.

Rabid Bunyip - @JonnyBones: This is the fight I wanted in the first place. Nothing like fresh meat #Champion2014 Phone Post 3.0
Haha jones really knows how to get under his haters skin. I like this jones a lot more he should always be cocky as hell. Phone Post 3.0

chawkins -
Kelvin Gastelum fan - 

He does stfu please Phone Post 3.0

BeauTown - Finally we get to see DC get destroyed can't stand the guy Phone Post 3.0
Why? He seems like a genuinely good dude. Phone Post 3.0