Notice how there are no atheist champs

Atheists can’t fight because God gives strength to the sword of he whose cause is righteous.

Atheists have never been successful in combat sports just as atheists have never made any great scientific breakthroughs despite the fact that atheists claim science as their religion (lol embarrassing).

Atheism is a mental illness.

10 Likes

This is the most low IQ take ever presented on the UG.

8 Likes

Why did I respond to this thread?

GOD DAMN IT!!!

1 Like

I don’t think Khabib worships the same God as Jon Jones.

How many Gods are there?

4 Likes

How many losses have happened to Jesus believers though?

6 Likes

God can’t fight for shit either. It makes humans do it instead.

Bisping

4 Likes

God bless gay Jesus.

2% of the prison population identifies as atheist.

Atheists are overwhelmingly intelligent, functional and law abiding people. It’s the religious simps who are causing a majority of the problems.

5 Likes

If you’re stupid enough to become an MMA fighter then you’re probably also stupid enough to believe in god.

2 Likes

As an atheist myself, I totally agree with your statement. The worst part is the mental illness.

I tried the religious thing, but that imaginary guy up in the sky, yes up there, never showed himself. That in itself gave me this mental illness.

4 Likes

Did you leave the cookies out on the 24th? Rules are rules.

1 Like

They do though…Muslims even believe there was a Jesus, just that he was a prophet and not the son of God

Conor and GSP both are Atheist

I’ll start believing in God when he stops schools being blown up

I was thinking that this is one of the dumber threads I’ve seen in a long time, then I saw who made it and everything made sense.

1 Like

yep

I don’t think it matters regardless. Give the guys credit for the genetics and work they put in.