Noticing More and More Tattoos On Girls These Days

Not a fan. Opinions?

If I were running things, I would tattoo wimin and others who I deem part of the cattle.

it's like women smoking cigs, not attractive

The only tats I like are the eyeliner's. My wife still has a tat of her ex's name on her chest, which wants to make me throw up, everytime I see it!

HwnStriker - The only tats I like are the eyeliner's. My wife still has a tat of her ex's name on her chest, which wants to make me throw up, everytime I see it!

that there is a deal breaker imo.

only solution:

I don't mind the tats personally. But ex on chest = not cool. Phone Post

My wife has a tat on her back, I could do w/out it.

Feminine tats, I could live with... But maculine tats and stoopid tats are out... i.e. Nikki Sotelo=hottie with tats... Phone Post

I'm not seeing just the typical "LIVE LOVE LAUGH" on the wrist tattoo. I'm seeing full back pieces and sleeves on a lot of young, attractive, ASIAN girls. They basically ruin themselves with these things. Too bad.

DevinS - I'm not seeing just the typical "LIVE LOVE LAUGH" on the wrist tattoo. I'm seeing full back pieces and sleeves on a lot of young, attractive, ASIAN girls. They basically ruin themselves with these things. Too bad.

perfect for when we abduct and sell in to human trafficking.

I have never seen a tattoo make a girl any hotter.

OUCH FCTV808! lol

^^ for sure. they take even the prettiest of girls down a notch. i guess some want to show the world they're not afraid to express themselves. either way they look gross.

i'm okay w/ them expressing themselves. they just aren't okay w/ me doing the same.

so...

FUCK THEM

i would like to see a spread sheet/table with age and opinion on this subject.

I think the small tatts are hot... the big ones cool. Just wouldnt want it on my woman

It's a sign of rebellion, which if done correct can be HOT.

insert pic of rectal tat here

NO!

YES! and I think the kanji says "I like CACK!"

YES!.....but I'd make her wash her feet b4 sex!

YES....except the frogs irk me for some reason so I'd have to go with anal hape!

Yikes!

Is that last pic if a 12 year old boy?!

Sgt, please post some Adrenalynn pix for comparison.

mmmmmmkay

[quote]SubdudePsyche - Yikes! Is that last pic if a 12 year old boy?! Sgt, please post some Adrenalynn pix for comparison. mmmmmmkay[/quote] 

i

can't

friggen

PIX!!!

WTF!?!?!