Noticing More and More Tattoos On Girls These Days

can you change your screen name back to blue?

can you change your screen name back to blue?

similar to the 'if she smokes, she pokes' rule, 'if she has ink, she'll take it in the stink'

^^ I don't think my wife knows that rule, I'll let her know tonight.

Holy delayed reaction!

Sadly i tried so many different things, i don't know which one worked :(

Switched back to IE to post moar

Miqrop.net Adrenalynn

Tattoo + flexibility = YES!

and there is a picture of a tattooed starfish i would REALLY like to post.

^^ not. a. fan. at all.

Don't get me wrong, i def don't think she's marriage material, but my cahk definitely does not discriminate.

My small asian cack APPROVES of the hape!

tjmitch - similar to the 'if she smokes, she pokes' rule, 'if she has ink, she'll take it in the stink'

because of this new ruling, i will now only sleep with tattoo'd wimmenz...

I have a hibiscus flower on my back with a dragonfly. It can be covered with a shirt or be seen with my training tops. I like it and I get a lot if compliments in it at the gym. Phone Post

ROR!

dragonflycruz - I have a hibiscus flower on my back with a dragonfly. It can be covered with a shirt or be seen with my training tops. I like it and I get a lot if compliments in it at the gym. Phone Post

pics for closer inspection and judgement pls.

thk u

^ I second

dragonflycruz - I have a hibiscus flower on my back with a dragonfly. It can be covered with a shirt or be seen with my training tops. I like it and I get a lot if compliments in it at the gym. Phone Post

HOLY SHEET IT'S SHEILA!!!

Where you been miss?!

And speaking of pix........ >:/

Just got back from the Sheraton. There was this J chick at the pool who had dragon tats on the front of both hips with the heads going into the nether region. On the her low back, just above her right butt cheek another tat of a number "823".

I tried not to stare, but was difficult to control. But all i could think about was her being #823 of some yakuza big wig, so i used the passing glance technique over and over.

PS. yes i wood hit.

PPS. sorry no pics due to my fondness of my scrotum and all ten of my fingers.

mmmmmkay

^^HOLY FAIL SUB!!! Y EVEN SHARE IF NO PICS!? Go back!

LOL

Pics would not do it justice...

U GO!!

LOL

Sub is a disappoint!

U guys won't be happy until I am high 5'ing u with only 4.

sticks finger