Nova Scotia Shooter was an Informant

• Gabriel Wortman murdered 22 people during a rampage in Nova Scotia in April 
  • New video allegedly shows the gunman withdrawing $475,000 in cash from a Brink's office 19 days before the massacre  
  • Police sources say the withdrawal matched the method the Royal Canadian Mounted Police uses to send money to confidential informants and agents 
  • The RCMP has repeatedly insisted that it had no 'special relationship' with Wortman, who was killed by police following the attack
  • But critics argue that the agency could be hiding ties to Wortman to avoid accusations that it mishandled the case
  • The speculation comes as authorities are reportedly investigating Wortman's relationships with people linked to organized crime 

I read the article in Maclean’s last week. It does a good job making the case, but it’s not proof he was an informant. It just matches a lot of the methods used by RCMP. Very interesting development, especially given that the law specifically allows the RCMP to mislead media to protect an investigation. 

Pilgor the goat -

I read the article in Maclean’s last week. It does a good job making the case, but it’s not proof he was an informant. It just matches a lot of the methods used by RCMP. Very interesting development, especially given that the law specifically allows the RCMP to mislead media to protect an investigation. 

Cliffs please

Just look up Korody and Nuttall.

I wouldn't doubt it for a second.

The Maestro -
Pilgor the goat -

Cliffs please

The OP is basically the cliffs. It’s an compelling argument because the RCMP uses brinks as an intermediary for paying informants, but banks will always require a face to face identification before releasing funds, so it wasn’t a normal withdrawal. The most (and only, at this point) plausible explanation for brinks releasing it directly is the RCMP narrative. 

Pilgor the goat -

He was an informant.  There will always be some level of deniability.  Withdrawing 450k cash lol come on.  They just got sloppy 

Do the RCMP really pay $475k for information? I never knew being a narc could pay so well 

wow crazy

Fuck BlackFace Justin the cuck!

sicko -

Do the RCMP really pay $475k for information? I never knew being a narc could pay so well 

Maybe not, but I’m sure a suicide mission pays somewhere in that ballpark.

Could be that if he was dealing with a rural bank, the brinks cash delivery (usually the service that delivers cash to ATM’s or the bank) was the most convenient way.

Not sure there’s a conspiracy here on that point.

The RCMP did know the guy was a loose cannon though, and there had been complaints about him before.

The Nova Scotia shooter case has hallmarks of an undercover operation

sicko -

One cop interviewed said that kind of money would have to be a full-blown, long-term undercover operation, not just some juicy nuggets.

Pilgor the goat -
sicko -

One cop interviewed said that kind of money would have to be a full-blown, long-term undercover operation, not just some juicy nuggets.

Or unless you agree to become an integral part of an assault weapons ban initiative.  He probably could have negotiated higher 

1 Like

Pilgor the goat -
sicko -

So are there any theories on what he was informing them about?

The Maestro -
Pilgor the goat -
sicko -

So are there any theories on what he was informing them about?

I read somewhere about the possibility of his involvement in illegal weapons purchase/smuggling type activities.  This might account for the large amount of the cash withdrawal.  I really don't treat that as other than conjecture or spit-balling, but it made for an interesting read. It's all quite bizarre.

Pilgor the goat -

exactly.

That was a legitimate piece of investigative journalism that raises some serious questions but it's not proof of anything yet

1 Like

mrblonde1281 -
sicko -

Maybe not, but I’m sure a suicide mission pays somewhere in that ballpark.

Through a bank transfer, but not a brinks truck. It's how he recieved the money that is abnormal and it's also concerning that MacLean's started this dialogue and not the RCMP imo

Thelonious -
Pilgor the goat -

exactly.

That was a legitimate piece of investigative journalism that raises some serious questions but it's not proof of anything yet

You’re never going to have “proof”

but if it walks like a duck

mrblonde1281 -
Thelonious -
Pilgor the goat -

exactly.

You’re never going to have “proof”

but if it walks like a duck

My brothers mother in law walks like a duck. 

Cbc news reported today the $475k withdrawal was of his own money, and was a liquidation of assets in response to covid19 fears.  

In most cases, the simplest explanation is the most likely, even though it’s tough to miss out on a good conspiracy.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/mass-shooting-rcmp-investigation-gunman-covid-paranoia-1.5628184