NOVA UINIAO DIED BY.........

THE GOLDEN BOY OF NOVA UNIAO, EDUARDO PESSOA LEARN HOW DANGER IS THE GUILLOTINE BOY........PEQUENO`S LITTLE BROTHER, LEONARDO DEF "Eduardo Pessôa de Carvalho Corrêa" BY GUILLOTINE IN 30 SECONDS MATCH AT COPA CYCLONE IN RIO DE JANEIRO FEW HOURS AGO......

THE GOLDEN BOY OF NOVA UNIAO HAS ONE GREAT CARTEL..5 TIMES BRAZILIAN JIU JITSU WORLD CHAMPION (2001-2002-2003- 2004 - 2005), CHAMPION OF "Pro Jiu-Jitsu X Japan", 12 times BJJ BRAZILIAN CHAMPION.....BUT THE BOY CAN SURVIVE ALMOUST ONE MINUT AGANIST THE LITTLE BROTHER OF THE GUILLOTINE MAN.........

SORRY BUT IT IS SO GOOD SEE MY KID GROWING LIKE THAT......OSU.........

Congrats!

dum dum dum....another one bites the dust

Please pass on my congratulations to leonardo. I was lucky enough to meet him and Pequeno at K1 Heros (when Pequeno lost).

Would still love to have Leonardo fight in Australia.

Justin LAWRENCE
XFC
www.xfc.com.au

OSU

your caps lock is on

I thought someone died =\

English is pretty tough......

hehehe......yeah my English is terrible.......but Leonardo "leozada" Nogueira was great....one new star in time to shine......

to Justin LAWRENCE....my friend any time...when you have events...just send one email to me.....musashibo@hotmail.com ......and I will send the boy to you......

osu....

go buckeyes

TTT for the buckeyes!

so who is now deceased?

"so who is now deceased?"

MR BIGMOUNTH LUIZINHO FROM NOVA UNIAO......HE DIED BECAUSE OPENED HIS MOUNTH TOO MUCH IN THE END OF THE MATCH......HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

HIS LOVED KID EDUARDO PESSOA, NOVA UNIAO BLACK BELT, 5 TIMES BRAZILIAN JIU JITSU WORLD CHAMPION (2001-2002-2003- 2004 - 2005), CHAMPION OF "Pro Jiu-Jitsu X Japan", 12 times BJJ BRAZILIAN CHAMPION.......CANT SURVIVE ALMOUST ONE MINUTE AGANIST THE LEONARDO "LEOZADA" NOGUEIRA.......PEQUENOS LITTLE BROTHER.....THE GUILLOTINE IS STRONG IN THAT FAMILY......HEHEHEHEHEHEH

OSU.....

It is good for BJJ when other teams win a match. I think Nova will pull through this loss. They seem as strong as ever.

From Tatame:

"No absoluto, Bruno Bastos foi o grande campeão, garantindo vaga na super-luta de 2006."

Translation:

"In the absolute, Bruno Bastos was the grande champion guaranteeing his place in a super fight in 2006".

I don't know how you can claim the whole team died, when Bruno wins the main division.....

That´s an impressive win, no doubt. Pessoa is no slouch.

SouthernCross

sorry....won by point.......do you really like that way ?......sorry man......my game is MMA......if you cant win by sub to us dont care......REAL SKILLS IN BJJ, TRYING TO SUB.......THAT IS THE WAY......and absolut not was the main division.....sorry bro.....I was talk about one challegend match.....to show to the world the main skills of the team.......in that match......Nova Uniao died by Guillotine.....

OSU.....

dan black

thanks bro.....it is nice......when we see our kids growing like that.....he was great in that match......

he show the true to Nova Uniao:

"All speech is vain and empty unless it is accompanied by action.".. Demosthenes

osu...

Someone died? Richard pryor?

Those guys have the guillotine down incredibly. Congrats!

OSU!