Nova Uniao in Perth?

A colleague pointed out this site to me:

http://www.bjjperth.com/novaunio/index.html

Does anyone know anything about it? I'm not aware of any Nova Uniao guy in Perth apart from Habby, and it also has the wrong spelling (which at least is consistent with a lot of the portuguese on that site).

I dunno much re BJJ family trees, bt maybe that new guy cadu FRANCIS thats comming here/is here is Nova?

Justin

cadu francis is under fernando yamasaki, who is under rickson

its another brazilian black belt he teachs out of a coperia school in mt lawley.

any other info on this guy?

fman is correct.

I think his name is Mestre or something? He was looking around Perth about 6 months ago for a host academy, but I think he has started his own place? I spoke to him on email a few times, is all.

I'm a little out of touch with Perth right now, so that's all I know?

Gerald.

His name is goeaeira(spl??)he is a mestre(master) in coperia .

therefore his coperia students adress him as mestre. but not his bjj students.

The website should be operating very soon.

His higher ranking black belt his fujian(spl??)not sure of his full name but is of course under nova.

Hello Rodney,

Paulo "Goioere" Dias is one of only two Black Belts here in WA,(along with Cadu).

Goioere has been training since 1994, under predominately Carlson Black Belts, before switching to Nova Uniao Team under Rodrigo ?Feijao? Antonio.

His club is officially known as ?Club Feijao?, with NU affiliated logos.

Paulo teaches both BJJ and Capoeira in MT Lawley, with his cousin Jorge Barbosa.

He is a really good guy, and from what I am told an excellent Professor.

Rgs

Jason Gotch

Whats with the Professor sh#t.....

Third worlders trying to compare themselves to academics. They go on like a pack of monkeys at competitions and have the honour of a used car salesman.

Give me a break....Professor!!!!!

Not sure about the professor thing ethier .

but I wouldnt taint all brazilians as haveing the honor of a used car salesmen.

I dont know many but the ones I know a ethically and morally good people.

From dictionary.com:

pro?fes?sor? /pr??f?s?r/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[pruh-fes-er] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. a teacher of the highest academic rank in a college or university, who has been awarded the title Professor in a particular branch of learning; a full professor: a professor of Spanish literature.
2. any teacher who has the rank of professor, associate professor, or assistant professor.
3. a teacher.
4. an instructor in some art or skilled sport: a professor of singing; a professor of boxing.
5. a person who professes his or her sentiments, beliefs, etc.
[Origin: 1350–1400; ME { ML pr?fessor one who has taken the vows of a religious order, L: a public lecturer, equiv. to pr?- pro-1 + -fet-, comb. form of fat?r? to acknowledge, declare + -tor -tor, with tt } ss] pro?fes?sor? /pr??f?s?r/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[pruh-fes-er] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. a teacher of the highest academic rank in a college or university, who has been awarded the title Professor in a particular branch of learning; a full professor: a professor of Spanish literature.
2. any teacher who has the rank of professor, associate professor, or assistant professor.
3. a teacher.
4. an instructor in some art or skilled sport: a professor of singing; a professor of boxing.
5. a person who professes his or her sentiments, beliefs, etc.
[Origin: 1350–1400; ME { ML pr?fessor one who has taken the vows of a religious order, L: a public lecturer, equiv. to pr?- pro-1 + -fet-, comb. form of fat?r? to acknowledge, declare + -tor -tor, with tt } ss]

Perhaps you're forgetting that english isn't the native language in Brazil and maybe something's getting lost in translation ??

The hide of some people .

Professor Lange ;)