Now do you see??!!??!!

Wonderboy is always a boring fighter.. He moves great which is awesome, but never has enough offensive output. It has now become a trend.

I’m sure finishing 8 of his 14 wins and DOMINATING Rory Macdonald has him having enough offensive tools.

It’s frustrating for keyboard warriors or people who have absolutely not striking backgrounds or just want to see people throw down. It’s a small % but there are people who find fights like these nerve wrecking in a good way.

Even Sugar Ray Leonard in 36 pro wins had some boring ass matches. Not every fight can be “exciting” by keyboard, mainstream, casual standards.

Was Till any more exciting? NO. Other than the Cowboy KO and his earlier fights - expect this trend of winning decisions to possibly become a trend. The moment you start fighting top guys it gets harder to finish them.

ClydeErwinBarret - Was Till any more exciting? NO. Other than the Cowboy KO and his earlier fights - expect this trend of winning decisions to possibly become a trend. The moment you start fighting top guys it gets harder to finish them.

My thoughts exactly. Think about all of the WB fights people have said are “boring” - go back and watch them. The guy he was fighting was likely even less active during the fight and played a part in the result. It’s how DANGEROUS he is that makes fighters tentative, they don’t want to commit so they end up hitting air all night. 

ClydeErwinBarret - Was Till any more exciting? NO. Other than the Cowboy KO and his earlier fights - expect this trend of winning decisions to possibly become a trend. The moment you start fighting top guys it gets harder to finish them.

Bro I get it. It's an art and gets harder to finish top guys.

But I'm not asking for a finish or for Wonderboy to be reckless. I'm just asking for a little more output.  If I had paid money to see that event live I would be pissed.  Especially given the fact it was a mediocre card, and you expect more from a 5rd main event. Because of his unwillingness to let go sometimes he just cost himself a very long, and slim road to a title shot.  

Yeah why put all the blame on Wonderboy, he makes his opposition petrify and try to not get knocked out and end up on highlight reels. I enjoyed the Till fight live but would never rewatch fights like that

WB is a nice guy and a great fighter but I would never pay to watch him fight.

Just relax and expect the trend to possibly become a trend..

ClydeErwinBarret - I'm sure finishing 8 of his 14 wins and DOMINATING Rory Macdonald has him having enough offensive tools.

It’s frustrating for keyboard warriors or people who have absolutely not striking backgrounds or just want to see people throw down. It’s a small % but there are people who find fights like these nerve wrecking in a good way.

Even Sugar Ray Leonard in 36 pro wins had some boring ass matches. Not every fight can be “exciting” by keyboard, mainstream, casual standards.

Yes, we want to see people throw down, that’s what a fight is.

Even if you have an advanced background in striking, these fights are still fucking boring.

It is called being technical, go watch bare knuckle boxing 

IMasturNateConstantly - 

It is called being technical, go watch bare knuckle boxing 

LOL No.