Now Is The Time For Fedor vs Werdum 2 In The UFC!

Pay what ever it takes to make this fight happen for the title in the UFC

Long Live The Goat

Sign Here if ya wanna see this fight!

Fedor puts him to sleep this time IMO

Unnecessary, unless you want to see Fedor get choked out again.

And lol @ this competing with Mayweather vs. Pacquiao. Phone Post 3.0

Mayweather vs. Pacquiao. is so awesome

but would love to see a Fedor comeback

He's younger than some that have gained a title

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Fedor-Emelianenko-1500

Idk how this would even come remotely close to competing with the upcoming boxing event you speak of...mayweather usually pulls in $40mil per fight alone.

As corrupt as boxing has been, their fighters do take home like..over 60% of the total revenue. UFC should take note of that. Phone Post 3.0

Werdum by any way he wants. The Fedor boner that some of you have is bizarre.

I wouldn't even take Fedor over Travis Browne. Phone Post 3.0

Does Fedor even train anymore? Phone Post 3.0

Seriously? You think Fedor deserves a title shot to a guy he already lost to? He should rematch bigfoot or fight barnett imo Phone Post 3.0

YES PLEASE!!!! says my heart.

VADIM FINKELSTEIN VS. DANA says my brain. Phone Post 3.0

Dana's not competing with Manny/Pac, he wants to see that fight as much as anyone!

FingerorMoon - Does Fedor even train anymore? Phone Post 3.0

lol he's in the best shape ever. Fedor is GOAT.

I hate to say it, but Werdum has gotten better if anything since their fight, while Fedor hasn't fought in forever. Werdum would win pretty handily. Phone Post 3.0

Fedor should stay retired. He seems to be doing very well post-fighting career. Phone Post 3.0

No.

Nexuscrawlers - Fedor should stay retired. He seems to be doing very well post-fighting career. Phone Post 3.0
This. He's fought his wars. Time to let him rest now. Phone Post 3.0

looks like fedors been hitting the weights judging by those pics

nice post

Gotta give Fedor some credit, he just exudes class in those pics. Looks like the type of guy who has the compassion of a mother with the fighting prowess of a starving grizzly bear. Phone Post 3.0

Clarence Parents - Werdum by any way he wants. The Fedor boner that some of you have is bizarre.

I wouldn't even take Fedor over Travis Browne. Phone Post 3.0

lol this fool

I was just thinking about Fedor vs Cain!

I figure it could be fair since Cain has been out for so very long too. Phone Post 3.0

FadeToBlack - Gotta give Fedor some credit, he just exudes class in those pics. Looks like the type of guy who has the compassion of a mother with the fighting prowess of a starving grizzly bear. Phone Post 3.0

I don't know what's weirder on the UG, post like this or the obligatory "I'd drag my dick through broken glass to lick her used toilet paper" whenever someone posts an ass shot of a mildly-attractive female fighter.