Now Mayweather is fighitng Pac's "Leftovers"

my my my..how the tables have turned. Floyd was talkin shit about how pac only fights his left overs. now floyd can fight cotto and margarito before he signs with pac.

Top Rank wouldn't agree to the May 5 date so he had to fight someone else, and Cotto seemed the best fight. Plus he is fighting him at Jr Middlweight, instead of making him go down to Welterweight like he had to do to face Pacquiao.

Cotto is one of the toughest and best guys out there, tt should be a good fight, but another win and belt for Floyd.

This fight should've also happened like 5 years ago. But still it's an interesting fight imo, but Cotto will have some success in the early rounds but Mayweather will pick him apart eventually.

HumbleFighter20 - my my my..how the tables have turned. Floyd was talkin shit about how pac only fights his left overs. now floyd can fight cotto and margarito before he signs with pac.

Who gives a shit anymorr Phone Post

what's good for the goose...pac got a bunch of no nothings to believe he could beat floyd doing that, so it must work...